Chapter 3.

Stepping foot out of the taxi, I go to grab my backs from the boot. Leaning down and grabbing my large suitcase, I can feel a warm presence behind me just as an inked hand reaches for my duffle bag that's left. I quickly turn, ready to lose my shit, when I'm met with Noahs face, smiling down at me. "Hey! I saw you pull up and thought I'd come give you a hand" he says as we both fully stand up from grabbing my bags.
"Thank you, you didn't have to" I reply, walking side by side, making our way to the building. Stealing small glances at him, I feel so small. Jesus, I knew he was tall but I feel like I should be at the end of a rainbow with a pot of gold. Stepping infront of me, he grabs the door, holding it open for me. "Thank you" I say, walking through, suitcase in tow.
We walk into the room with everyone else waiting for us, "Hey! Are we ready to roll?" Matt asks, all of us answering with varied versions of agreement. Heading out through a side door to where two black Sedans are parked, putting my bags into the boot of one of them. "So, who's in which car?" Folio asks.
I look around, everyone doing the same, "Well, my bags are in this one, so that's where I'm going" I say, walking towards the boot to close it.
"I'll drive this one back, then Matt can drive the other, you lot can fight amongst yourselves" Noah says, he opens the passenger door, gesturing for me to get in. I slide in, quietly thanking him. Folio jumps in the back, behind the drivers seat, Noah coming around to get in the drivers seat.
"The others are gonna go with Matt, makes it even then" Folio says, popping his head through the chairs, "So, who's designated DJ?" He asks.
"I think Alexandria should be, let's hear what else she listens to" Noah says grinning, passing me the AUX cord.
"Please call me Alex or Lexi, and be prepared for whiplash with this" I say, smiling whilst I plug my phone in. The first song to come on is Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I Go.
We spend the first hour singing along to a random mix, including Taylor Swift, My Chemical Romance, Eminem, Slipknot and more. We pull over at a gas station, getting out and stretching my legs, I head inside in search of the bathroom. Once done, I quickly look around getting some snacks, a few cans of monster, deciding on original and mango loco. I take my stuff to the counter and get myself some cigarettes. I get to the car and put my stuff in my seat, "Hey, I'm just going to go over the road for five, won't be long" I say to Folio and Noah, grabbing a can and my cigs before crossing over. I lean against a wall and put my sunglasses on before lighting up. Letting the nicotine give me some relief. I am free, I am safe, I am strong. I say in my head, finishing up I head back over to the car, spraying some perfume before getting in. The boys already in the car, we set off. Starting the music up again, we all start singing along, sharing snacks and just having fun. Resting my head against the head rest, I stare out the window, excited for my new life to begin.