Chapter 5: Trouble

—Kara pov—

I was panicking about being on a job with Sam but I guess this means I'll see her more on job business. Will we be able to talk normally or do we have to ask like we despise each other.

It was time for us to go see him, so we met in a subspace before we could talk to him.

"Hi love." I said, kissing her.

"I missed you darling." Sam said with a pout.

"I missed you too." I said.

We then went to go see Liam.

"Who are you guys?" He asked, floating over to us.

"I'm Kara and that's Sam." I said, Liam still looking confused.

"We're here to get you to become an angel." Sam said.

"Aren't you a demon though." He asked Sam.

"I don't want to be. I want to be an angel so Kara and I can be together." She said, holding my hand.

"I'll think about it." He said when we left.

When we got back, guards stopped us and said we had some explaining to do.

"Oh no." I thought.

—Juliet pov—

I had met with Aphrodite on the ice to train. "Hey aph!" I said, seeing her skate in with her cute dress. "You look cute." I said, blushing a bit.

"Thanks!" She said, "I brought my friend to watch if that's ok"

"Kyle?" I said. He was my science partner. He had been for years.

I performed with her and Kyle approached me after.

"You can work with her but she's mine. Understand?" He said sternly.

"I understand." I quietly said. Kyle scared me sometimes.

—Snow pov—

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?" I said, confused.

"You're unstable. You hurt people. You could hurt me for all I know. You're a freak." Kade said.

"You know what? Go ahead and leave me. I don't care." I said, my heart was  about to break.

"I cheated on you anyway."

At this moment, my heart shattered.

"Who?" I asked.

"It was Bella." He said.

"I'm never good enough. Am I? Not for you, or my friends." I said, sobbing.

"Fuck you snowflake." He said, walking away.

I fell to the ground, sobbing.

"Are you ok?"

—Charlie pov—

I walked to school with my earbuds in. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I was tired. I saw Alexis try to talk to me but I wasn't listening. I went to the bathroom and sobbed.

"Bad morning huh?" Juno asked, looking at me with a smile.

I nodded. I could tell he cared.

"Sorry if Alexis is too much right now. She cares too much for other people except herself. I haven't seen her eat in what seems like a few days." He said, feeling bad. "I'll leave you be." He said, walking out.

..........

School was finally over and I walked home. It was sunny outside. The birds were chirping and everyone seemed happy. Except me. They seemed happy.

—Yui pov—

I was meeting up with Tsuki and thinking about what Azumi said a few months ago. I should spend my time with her wisely and have fun. Even if she dies it's with the memories. I was lost in thought when Tsuki scared me from being and made me jump. "You scared me!" I said.

"Sorry." She giggled. I knew she was joking but I still got embarrassed.

We decided to paint our nails. I made mine yellow with suns on them, and Tsuki made hers gray with moons on them. I smiled because they matched mine.

Next, we met up with Hani and Reiko for a movie. We watched "the holiday".

Azumi pov

"Hey Nishi?" I asked, as we were walking to Katsumi's place.

"Hm?" She said.

"Can I see Maru again? She seems sweet." I said.

"Maru's dead. She's not Maru, Azumi, so don't treat her as such" Nishi said sternly.

"I won't" I gulped.

...........

The next day, I went in to see her. She had cute hair clips and looked really cute. Pastel was definitely her color scheme.

"Oh hi!" She said in a high pitched voice like yesterday.

"Wanna hang out when you finish your shift?" I asked

"Sure! It's over in an hour." She said, smiling.

I blushed a little before leaving.

Later, she finished and we went to the park.

"Look at how pretty the fountain is!" She said, pointing at it.

I looked at it up close when she pushed me in. I pulled her in and we got kicked out of the park.

We both chuckled when we headed to her apartment. It looked modern and a white and tan color scheme with some blue accents.

"Want some ice cream?" She asked, pulling out a bowl.

"Sure!" I said. "Got any coffee ice cream?"

"That's my favorite!" She said, giggling.

"Same!"

We hung out there when I slept over, happy with my new friend.