The Wedding Day Part 2 💍

As the crown all looked behind them at the end of the aisle, curious as to who the short brown-haired woman was who just objected to the wedding. Gabby and Jackson rolled their eyes. "Seriously?" Gabby said, staring in disbelief.

Kelly looks at Gabby confusedly; he sees the look of annoyance in her eyes, the same look as Stella. They obviously knew who the girl was.

"Of course, she had to make an entrance. I'm actually surprised she remembered how to get here." Stella said, shaking her head in displeasure. But part of her was happy she came a small part. There was no telling what drama she brought with her.

"Who is she?" Kelly whispered in her ear.

She looked at him, her eyes watery. "My sister, she actually showed up. I haven't seen her in six years."

"Is that a good thing?" He noticed the mixed reaction on her face.

"It could go either way with her, she loves starting drama."

Kelly's eyes widened as he looked back at the woman. He could sense the tension between them and was curious as to why she stopped the wedding. She looks shorter than Stella, her hair is brown, not black, and she is a little chubbier and seems a bit uncertain of herself. They didn't look related at all, she didn't even resemble Stella's grandmother. Which Kelly find odd.

"Should I continue?" Pastor John asked the couple.

"Yes! Continue on." Valerie yelled as she walked down the aisle. "I have nothing to object to; I just always wanted to stop a wedding." She laughed. "Please continue." She blows a kiss at Stella, who just shakes her head.

Kelly wasn't sure what to think, but right now, all he wanted was to make it official. "Go ahead, pastor John." He smiled as Stella looked back at him.

"Okay, so picking up where we were interrupted." Pastor John giving Valerie a look of dismay. "A final thought before I pronounce you husband and wife. You meet thousands of people, and none of them really touch you. Then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever. That's exactly what happened to you two, soulmates who met at eleven and went years without seeing each other again, only to be reunited in the grief of your loved ones. I can already see the beautiful journey that God is preparing for you. But remember, a great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences."

Stella was close to falling apart; did her grandma really tell everyone about Kelly but her? She wonders if, had they met earlier, would they have fallen in love on their own instead of being tricked into a marriage.

Kelly, on the other hand, was thinking the pastor was taking too long; he just wanted to kiss her and finally be able to call her his wife. Because that's what she was going to be for the rest of his life, he wasn't stopping after a year; he had a year to convince her that falling in love with him wasn't a bad idea. And he was going to do whatever it took to keep her.

"Kelly and Stella, as the two of you have joined this marriage, uniting as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your faith and love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals and that you respect the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not hold grudges, and live each day so that you may share it together, as from this day forward you shall be each other's home, comfort, and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love and respect."

"We will." The couple said so together. Their eyes speaking more than their lips.

"It is with great honor that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride, Kelly."