"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Annabeth, Grover, and Lacy saw the Arch blow up. They saw police, firefighters, and ambulances rushing over. Lacy looked over to these benches to see three old women holding up a piece of thread, while the other women cut it. She soon realized she had seen the 3 fates. "They're look right at us." Grover whisper shouted. Lacy quickly looked away. She was scared. One of them was not going to come back to camp. "What did you see?" Asked Annabeth, she was curious to see her dear friend so shocked, she looked...scared. "I-I saw the thr-three Fates." Lacy breathed out shakily. The poor girl was petrified.

"What did you say." Annabeth asked in a stern tone. She wanted Lacy to clarify what she just said. Annabeth did not want to believe it. "I saw the three fates Annie." Lacy said, the poor girl was still shaken by the sight of them. "Guys I don't think he's alive." Grover said, he had a sense of guilt. He promised Sally Jackson that he would keep her son safe, and he failed. "No hes not." Lacy choked out. She refused to believe Percy was dead.

"Lace, let's face it. There is no way that he survived." Grover said, even though he himself wanted to believe that Percy was still alive. He knew he wasn't. "Guys I don't know what it is but, I agree with V, for sure Percy's not dead. He can't be." Annabeth shockingly agreed. Lacy ran over to the deck. Just to see a blonde boy, soaking wet. "Percy?" Lacy asked with shock in her voice. She knew it. There was no way in hell, Poseidon would let his own son drown.

Lacy ran over to him and hugged him as tight as she could. She didn't want to let get. He almost fell over with the force of the hug. He hugged her back with the same force. They stayed like that for a minute or two. Before she let go. He didn't want to let go, but he had to. Percy felt the heat rise up to his cheeks after that hug. Grover and Annabeth went to hug him in a group hug. "What happened?" Lacy asked Percy, she wanted to know how he had survived that.

"My father saved me.." percy said with confidence. "Also we need to go to Santa Monica, my dad said he's gonna meet us there." Percy said confidently. Lacy noticed how happy he seemed to have connected to his father. "Well the police are out there looking for us. Theres no way we can travel in a vehicle." Lacy said with a tone of obviousness. The girl thought that there was no way to get to santa monica. "Wait maybe you can charm them?" Percy asked, he didn't want to walk across the country at this point. "No. I am not about to flirt with a police officer, let alone a grown ass man." Lacy said stating that she was not about to turn to prostitution.

"You know, I just realized that you guys didn't steal the master bolt. I didn't steal it. So we actually don't know how deep this goes." Percy ranted as the rest of the group just gave each other glances. Percy noticed this "im the last one to notice this..right?" He asked the group. "Yeah..." grover stated. Everyone heard a engine roar. "What was that?" Grover said panicked. "It's a car, let it pass." Lacy said as annabeth led them out to hide behind a border on the side of the road. "Im saying we aren't just retrieving the stolen item, I think we might be like detectives too." Percy finished his rant about how deep this quest had gone. "Yeah, sure." Lacy said it a voice that had quite literally no emotion.