"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞."

The trio made it through but they stopped when Grover was being pulled down intro Tartus. "Grover!" Lacy shrieked. Her and Percy tried to pull him up. But the hole strangely wanted the shoes and the bag Percy had. The shoes flew down but the hole wanted that bag. Percy looked through his bag and found the lighting bolt. "Is this...?" Percy asked scared. "No!" Grover and Lacy yelled at the same time. "It sure looks like-" Percy added. "It can't be!" Lacy yelled over the noise. "You've had it the whole time?" Grover yelled out. "It was in your bag?" Lacy added. She seemed mad. "No this is the bag Are-" Percy said half way. "This is the bag Ares gave me!" Percy yelled out in realization.

The trio made their way into Hades Domain. They looked around, Lacy thought it was not a pretty place to spend eternity in. "Mini gods! How I have been expecting you!" Hades said Lacy jumped and his behind Percy and Grover. "Lacy don't think I don't see you there! How are you kiddo?" Hades laughed trying to make conversation. "You guys want a juice box? Water?" Hades asked "where's my mom?" Percy interrupted him. "Percy be nice." Lacy warned. "Oh straight to the point huh?" Hades asked in a sarcastic tone.

Lacy and Grover left Percy alone with hades as they sat in the lobby waiting for Percy to work out his deal with hades. After a while Percy came out to get them. "We need to get hades helm and then we can get my mom back." Percy said a bit upset. "Alright let's go then." Lacy said. They all used their pearls and landed on the same beach Percy was supposed to meet his dad.

Annabeth met up with them as they saw Ares walk over. "Where's the helm?" Lacy yelled out. She was mad to say the least. "Cats out of the bag?" Ares joked around. "We know you have it. Hand it over." Percy warned.

"Let's go right now. First to draw blood loses." Percy requested. "Percy are you crazy? He'll kill you." Lacy told Percy worriedly. "Your little girlfriend is right kid. I'll murder you in front of all your friends." Ares threatened. The two dueled. Percy was surprisingly good at this.

Ares knocked him down. "I told you, if you're not careful, you're going to find out who I am." Percy threatened. Chills went down everyone's spine as a huge wave came over and knocked ares down. Percy grabbed his sword and ran as he sliced ares ankle. Percy Jackson had beat Ares. Ares limped over and threw the helm at them. "I'm gonna come back for all of you. Especially you Jackson." Lacy held back a laugh. "You too Lacy. Just because you're your mother's favorite does not excuse you from my black list." Ares warned. Lacy rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'm going to give this back, I'll meet you guys over at camp." Percy said. Lacy smiled with sincerity and hugged him. She took off her bracelet with the letter "L" on it and put it on his wrist. "Be careful out there." She smiled as a tear slip down her cheek. Annabeth smiled and nodded in agreement. Grover hugged Percy. They all said their good byes and left for camp.

Aphrodite was pissed. She was furious at Ares. He threatened her angel. "How dare he!" she yelled from her castle on Olympus. "My poor angel did nothing wrong. She didn't even utter a word at him." She hugged. "I'm calling a meeting with Poseidon right now." Aphrodites servants called over Poseidon. The two descided it was time to speak about the prophecy.

"Aphrodite." Poseideon spat out. "Poseideon." She hissed. The two acted like kids. "Are you going to stop your trouble making son from corrupting my daughter? Or are you going to let history repeat itself" Aphrodite asked the sea god. "I think I'll let my son decide for himself. I also think you should let Lacy decide too. For all we know the prophecy could be about your another daughters." Poseidon reasoned.

"Oh please all my another daughters are too stupid to cause the cosmos to fall apart." Aphrodite chuckled. "We will speak to the oracle about this later." Poseidon affirmed. "I guess so." Aphrodite elaborated. The gods heard Zeus get mad. Poseidon knew it was Percy who was here. He ran over and stopped Zeus from harming his son. The two had a heartfelt reunion until Aphrodite requested to speak with him.

"Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon." Aphrodite spoke. She looked a bit like Lacy. Percy stayed quiet and smiled at the Beautiful dite. "I wanted to personally thank you for saving my daughter that day in the casino. I wanted to give you a gift of your choice to thank you." Aphrodite spoke in a direct voice

Percy stuttered, he was very nervous. "I don't need anything, lady Aphrodite. I appreciate this very much. I really like Lacy, I would hate to see her get hurt." Percy asserted.

"You really do like my daughter don't you?" Aphrodite grinned. "I do..." Percy blushed. "I grant you the permission to date my daughter. If she wants to of course." Aphrodite explained. "You must be careful though. There are two other men who want my daughter as well. One of them being a god, another a friend. If you really want her, you have got to work hard for it, my daughter is not an easy person." Aphrodite expressed. "But I have faith you will be the one to conquer her heart." She smiled at the boy.

"Thank you my Lady, it's been a blessing talking to you." Percy thanked the goddess and left.

Percy returned to camp. Everyone cheered and clapped for him, Annabeth ran up and hugged him. Lacy was no where to be found. Percy hugged Annabeth back. "Clarisse is not the thief." She muttered in his ear. "What?" He asked. "What do you mean?" Percy pondered once again. "There is no evidence she took it, therefore she's still here." Annabeth repeated. He looked over an clarisse looked like she wanted to kill him.

"Where's Lacy?" Percy asked.

"She's gone." Annabeth replied.

Authors note 💌🕊️Gang gang gang

Authors note 💌🕊️
Gang gang gang. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. But this is how it all ends...!!! Just wait for season 2 😍😍 I'll be making an another fan fix abt the sea of monsters and I'll se writing here too dw! But anyways I'm working on a Walker fic so stay tuned for that too 🥳🥳🥳🥳 love yaaa thank you for the support on my first book ever! 💕