ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝.❞

"𝐒𝐎.. 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀, take a seat." a journalist starts, nodding. makoto sighs, looking around a bit, before sitting infront of the journalist, to which he gave a small welcoming smile. he was here for the sole reason of just renewing his passport with itoshi sae , and then visit his sister, then head back to spain. but he has to entertain a few people before doing so. 

'..i hope he isnt like itoshi-kun.'   , those were the thoughts running through the journalist's head.

the journalist, named nihei from soccer journal, smiled nervously. slightly sweatdropping remembering the past interview. "my name is nihei, im from soccer journal. id like to get a bit of information and material for a story today." he makes his intentions clear. makoto leans his back on the seat, crossing his arms, then his legs— making a small sound of approval. 

"..to get right to it, until recently; you were playing in the youth team associated with one of the most renowned teams in the world, Real Madrid." nihei began, as makoto glances at sae, who was still in the room after straight up being dead rude to the poor journalist for no reason. 

sae was still glaring at the journalist, wanting him to speed up this interview.

'huh, he actually has the courtesy of waiting for me other than just leaving me.' makoto mentally snickers, before looking back at the journalist with a cold and blank stare. the journalist's voice snaps makoto out of his trance, getting his attention again. 

"—but, due to their regulations, you werent able to play on a top team, so you returned back to japan. so, do you think we may ever see you play in the domestic league?" because makoto is more approachable than sae, he just politely shakes his head.

 "not that i know of. japan is still not good enough to birth a good player in general."

that answer makes the journalist slightly confused, but widening his eyes. "may you elaborate?" makoto was already gonna do that, shooting him a side glare. before looking calm. "sae's words are a bit harsh, but it's all the truth. 15 year old kids have more potential than.. this.

'..his words sound polite but the meaning is so sharp, this sucks..' nihei mentally complains, this is his job afterall, his voice slightly shakes. 

"..uh, hirawa-kun. you were chosen as one of fifa's best new 11 players, along with itoshi-kun." he continues, his tone was also slightly prideful. like he was proud of makoto.. "..as a young forward, you're an athlete sought after many clubs from all around the world." he paused for a few seconds.

"dont you have any aspirations to wear the rising sun and.. represent japan?" a question that makoto has heard many times, too many times. hes growing sick of the question.. but he manages to keep a composed poker face, only did he slightly clench the fabric of his sleeve, before answering.

"..none at all, nothing. as far as im concerned, this country has nothing in terms of football. there hasnt been one japanese player that was actually decent enough to get a mention." he answers coldly, its his honest opinion afterall, thats what this journalist is supposed to get, right? then later he can change it to sound much lighter and more digestible later in the article. 

"feel free to rephrase my words to something much less obscene. but, you'll keep the same meaning im trying to get across.." makoto narrowed his eyes at nihei, almost daring him to disobey.

nihei only just awkwardly shook his head , nodding. "..i-i see.. thank you for your precious time.." he says, smiling awkwardly, as makoto returns the thanks, standing up. walking then over to sae. whos walking out. now, both players are calmly chatting, before their manager trails behind them quickly, running.

"itoshi-chan, hirawa-chan.. you cant do that! the media and press will hate you!" their manager yells, trailing behind them, holding some files to which sae just clicked his tongue. "i dont care about that. i only came here to renew my passport." makoto shook his head a bit, closing his eyes. before hearing some loud talking from another room, staring at the event hall.

"..it does seem a bit crowded here." he looks at his manager, to which his manager responds with; "..ah, right. the press is holding a conference in the event hall." makoto and sae were listening in, just to figure out what the hell its about, what caught the hirawa's attention was 'BLUE LOCK PROJECT'. they were listening , until the light brown haired woman stood up and slammed her hands on the table, screaming.

"DAMN RIGHT! THIS INSANE PROJECT IS NECESSARY FOR JAPANESE SOCCER TO MOVE FORWARD!" makoto blinks for a few seconds, before turning to sae. "..shes really pretty." he says calmly, this guy has never dated someone in his life— no nothing.. but getting alot of chocolate in valentines, but he has no idea who the hell gave it to him so he can't reject it.

sae only shot makoto a side eye, 'is that really all what you're thinking? idiot.' he thought, before paying attention to the woman's words. she talks for a few more minutes loudly, before ending off her words with. "do you have the courage to dream of winning the world cup? all of it .. is in blue lock!" she sighs, before straightening her stance. "..that concludes the press conference." she says calmly.

the manager sighs, sweatdropping.. handling 2 players like makoto and sae is definitely a stressor. "..come on, hirawa-chan, itoshi-chan.. we're going to miss the fligh—" "..cancel it." sae cuts in, staring coldly still at the finished conference, before at his manager. "..ill see for myself.. what kind of forward this country can produce." he has a death glare, makoto was only just processing the information..

..what a slow fuck—

"would this project actually succeed..?" makoto mumbles to himself, before slipping his hands in his pockets. "cant i get involved? i want to watch this rise." makoto told to both sae, and his manager, to which his manager cant even speak out a word. these two are barely interested in anything, everything is so boring to them.. just 1 fucking press conference, they're this invested?! 

makoto straight up walked away from sae and his manager to try to find that pretty lady in question. and when he did, she recognized him from the get go, and he spoke up. "..miss, you were the one representing for the blue lock press conference? i'd like to get a chance to join this project, as a spectator.." anri could only stare slightly shocked.

oh.. and there was indeed way for makoto to spectate indeed.

—————————————————

GAHHH ITS MY FIRST CHAPTERRRR LMK IF U LIKE MY WRITING STYLE OR NAH promise yall next chapter is the chatfic this is only to like let u know how the fuck did he even get it LMAO

IM SO EXCITED LMFAO??? anyways.. 🤷‍♀️ 

(revised chapter.)

—1181 words.