try☆uts.

alexis ness , michael kaiser, hirawa makoto, hirawa kanade togethah

mini sarcasm chapter 

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN STORY, THIS IS ME GETTING AN IDEA OF HOW THE HELL IM ABOUT TO WRITE KAISER AND NESS

TEXT MESSAGES INCLUDED 

—————

meeting fav players<3! 

"this is my first time being here in blue lock!" kanade giggles, as makoto sighs. "prison again." "shut up, shut up! this is perfect!" makoto cocks his head to the side, staring at kanade quietly. waiting for her to answer, kanade has stars in her eyes from the excitement. "alexis ness and michael kaiser are here!!" she holds her fists up. as she walks forward, before looking back makoto.

"..oh." makoto has a hate, but also positive relationship with kaiser, with him also being in the pifa's best 11 youth players. "..arent you rin's?" "yeah! rin's my number one favorite, but kaiser is in 2nd place!" "so then who's third?" makoto asks, slightly amused. "there is no third! alexis and michael are in 2nd place!" kanade smiles, super excited. makoto looks over at his phone, the mental hospital number is so attractive right now.

he shakes his head, not letting the intrusive thoughts take over, as he places his phone back in pocket, and fixes his tracksuit. kanade seemed extremely excited right now.  her mind is all over the place from the excitement that she feels, she may never get an opportunity like this ever again— and the only reason she has it is because she begged makoto to take her to blue lock for a few hours to see them.

and maybe also rin, but he left her on read so shes annoyed at him.

the door then opened, as the two in question walked out. alexis ness walked behind kaiser's confident strides, kaiser immediately had smirked at the sight in amusement. the genius winger, hirawa makoto. and then his.. sister? same white-ish hair, same eye color, even around the same skintone. 

kaiser , who's hands in his pockets.. narrows his eyes, staring directly at the two before he spoke. "Oh? Ich wusste, dass Makoto heute kommen würde." 'oh? i knew makoto was coming in today.'  he chuckles, before looking over at kanade. "..Aber ich hatte nicht damit gerechnet, auch ein neues Gesicht zu sehen."  '..but, i didnt expect to see a new face too.'    makoto sighed irritated. he reached into his pockets, and wore the micro-interpreter, switching it over to german. 

"Warte, ich weiß, wer du bist!" 'wait, i know who you are!'   alexis ness points out, with a smile. kanade is probably in a dream by now. alexis ness.. recognizes kanade... makoto smiled slightly, staring at his sister's happiness. he wants her always to be happy, even if hes gonna get in so much inconvenience later. "Kanade, von diesen Volleyballspielen?" 'kanade, from those volleyball matches?'   kanade nods quickly, shes so excited.

"Ja! ich spiele Volleyball!" 'yes! i play volleyball!'  kanade's german has a japanese accent , shes super excited. now, from makoto's perspective, as he fixes his micro-interpreter.

 "how cute. you're makoto's sister then?" kaiser looks over kanade, staring down at her. kanade widened her eyes slightly, looking up at kaiser. she shook her head to to avoid stuttering. "yeah.. i am—" "now, you're scaring her." overprotective older brother in the mix, as he walks over to them. 

"its great to see you then." he smiled sarcastically at makoto, placing a hand on the shorter white haired male's head. "get the hell off of me." makoto immediately swatted his hand away. turning over to alexis and waving, makoto— always showed favoritism towards alexis. alexis only responded with a grin and waved back.