ᴄʜ. 11

a

using japanese honorifics when ego + kanade because ego already refers to makoto as 'hirawa' his last name

so kanade to differentiate is 'hirawa-chan'

—————————————

 ❝𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.❞ 

BLUE LOCK

today, 8:27 pm

hirawa.kanade

LMAO MAKO YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOURE PLAYING AGAINST YOUR BOYFRIEND

gay older brother

I CANT BREATHEEE THEY ZOOMED INTO YOUR EXPRESSIONNN

YOURE SO SHOCKED I CANTT IM ABOUT TO GIGGLE UNCONTROLLABLY

HELP SOME PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME FROM THE AUDIENCE

oh shit i think they can see the resemblance between us MAKO

ego.jinpachi

Calm your ass down, Hirawa-chan.

He can't see your texts currently, but also..

Did you say 'boyfriend'?

hirawa.kanade

uhm! nothing..!!! 

nunya.. BUSINESS <33333 

hirawa.kanade has went offline.

ego.jinpachi

..God, I hate teenagers with all my life.

——————————————

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓, 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇. she saw a few people glance in her direction, but continue paying attention to the match, being at the stadium, sitting in the audience. she ignores ego spamming her to elaborate what she meant by when she referred to sae as "makoto's boyfriend".

but she also saw rin, and she couldnt help but keep her focus exactly on him. following his every move, almost entranced— the sounds of the loud cheers who were first hard to ignore, now fade as if its white noise. "ITOSHI RIN!" she yelled out several times.

during the game, he glances at her once, and when he does; kanade smiles and waves at him.. a detail he didnt catch on from afar, was that she had a pink-ish hue on her face. he aswell only huffed, and focused on the game with a small light pink blush on his face. good! rin now feels more inclined to win the match, because kanade is watching. serves as good motivation for the younger itoshi, no?

meanwhile, in the actual battlefield.. 

"and the ball goes to... itoshi sae!!" the sportscaster yells out, with a grin on his face. sae was traversing quickly with the ball within his grasp, the cheers 'japan' of the audience grow louder and louder.  chigiri changed his directions, going after sae directly.

'i wont let you!!'  the feminine-looking speedstar rushes at him, in an attempt to swipe the ball, utilizing his weapon. 'our defensive measures against a counter are already in place! when bachira moves up to attack, i fall back in order to reinforce the defensive line! its a system where bachira and i balance eachother's offense and defense!'