ᴄʜ. 9

kh.. ghhhrrr... grrr.. ghYATT. GYATT, KHATTYA...KHYATTTT 

more sae mako interactions but yk 

————————————

❝𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬—?❞

𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒... 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐏... "—doesn't include shidou—?!" the u-20 match finally kicks off, who will control the opening? "why the hell not?! are they looking down on us?!" raichi spoke aggressively, taking the negative end of the doubt.

"maybe he didn't mix too well over there, either?" hiori suggested, choosing a lighter thought instead of the negative one raichi chose. "..something like thst. don't worry about it." ego confirms, fixing his tie. "it doesn't change what you all have to do." he pushes up his glasses, his voice never fading from that cold tone. "execute the plan, you unpolished gems..."

'meanwhile, out on the field.. our offense is made up of me, rin, and hirawa..'  #11 blue lock's jersey— isagi yoichi.. he dribbles the ball, getting attacked by sae, he passed it over to rin. the midfielder prodigy's younger brother.. the genius, egoistic striker.  'the three of us will set up the foundation. in a central, triangular formation!'

as the ball gets passed to makoto, he kept a clear line of thoughts and predictions about his surroundings , he knows that the person who is sort of a threat is itoshi sae. so he made sure to keep him in his line of sae.. for a couple of reasons, for football reasons.. and other reaso—

"this particular formation is basically 4-6-1, with itoshi rin at its lead. but this is only for when we're defending. when we're on offensive, the key player is at its core..." moving back to ego, he explains to his benched player the plan. "karasu tabito, who will fall back, and defend as a back three with the other center backs."

"..i see." karasu nods, accepting the plan with no issues or objections. "and the two side backs will move up. to make a 3-7-1, an explosive formation that crowds the midfield. this is possibly precisely because this is a team formed of only strikers." ego explained why this is the chosen formation, nodding along.

"as a variable formation that allows for goals to be scored from anywhere and everywhere. this is the super aggressive, blue lock system." the u-20 defender points out, catching onto their plans, as aiku sighs. 'we cant waste the moment, in which the opponent is still reacting to us— go , "monster"!!'  or known as the schizo..

"hey, bumblebee." makoto had passed to bachira, to which he controls it, he giggles. "firing off~! ♪" he sings out, as he runs with the ball. hayate haru, a defensive midfielder stood in his path.. "woah, woah. you coming , kid?" he sleepily says, as bachira stops the ball, and sticks out his tongue childishly. "you got an issue with that?"

he then used some hyper fast double touch feint.. an egoistical aura escaping off of him., confusing the midfielder, he cant keep up. 'here he comes!! wait no.. while maining top speed, hes turning on the ball..!?'  thoughs run quickly in his head, as bachira stopped the ball, "here i go!!" performing an impressive aerial rush run.

loud cheers from the audience are like white noise in bachira's world, faded out and not paying attention to it. 'and then, straight to the goal zone!! wrong, not there—'  rin was blocked, nagi was blocked, and makoto was getting tailed by sae, right. he specified before the match by 10 minutes.. that if he got blocked by sae— dont ever pass to him till he gets out that situation .. so , bachira he turns to the embodiment of egoism itself.