ᴄʜ. 12

i cant breathe. 

anyways.. !

SPOILERS FOR JJK

guys..  i was rereading jjk manga since i was bored and coping gojo's death (HE WILL BE BACK NEXT CHAP) i realised that the first episode is nothing like the first sukuna incarnation arc..

tell me the fuck why in the manga yuji purposefully got out the finger and ate it, but in the anime there was a whole ass fight scene, and yuji was FORCED TO EAT IT..

same with when yuji was at his grandfather's grave in the anime, he ate the finger in the anime at the crematorium.. BUT IN THE MANGAA... GOJO AND ITADORI WERE OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL AND GOJO HANDED ITADORI THE FINGER??? 

im tweaking sorry

————————————

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞-𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝.❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐔-𝟐𝟎! 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐄!! in this packed stadium tonight, the crowd's gone wild. even if makoto was used to this type of stadiums and fields, something feels weird. he sweatdropped a bit, narrowing his eyes at the benches.

'hes.. watching.'  his lips part slightly, realizing that the off feeling was from shidou ryusei. with that signature joker-like grin on his lips, to that ominous aura, from those cat-like sharp eyes— to his eccentric, overly violent, and unnecessarily sexual mindset.

looking forward, at the field. the irrelevant speakers have to get their last say after every action he steps on that grassy stage of opportunities. "ahaha! itoshi sae really is a genius! and we finally get to see it!!" the commentator yells out in interest, sweatdropping in awe. "this is itoshi sae's strength!! and today.."

"we may be bearing witness to birth of the hero!!" the sportscaster ends off, suspenseful words. the least of makoto's interests, '..am i actually getting uncomfortable with the stares..? how fucking pathetic.'  mentally scolding himself, glaring at the ground. but he cant help but feel slightly restless realizing the roach is watching him. strings of feelings and emotions are the only things he cant cut, he'll lose his passion. 

how bothersome..

but, with sae..? completely unbothered, even when his teammates rush at him to give praise, he shoo-ed them away, with that cold tone of voice. brushing them off. "hands off, chumps." with a cold glance, he continues shittalking the u-20 team, how downgraded they are.

 "three. thats the number of times i couldve shot. but i held myself back and spent my precious time passing to you guys instead." he had a condescending glint in those teal, narrowed, sharp deep oceans instead. harboring some irritation towards that mistake of an ace, sendo shuto. "and yet that waste of oxygen over there blew a goal even a monkey would've scored. so, i got pissed and just did it myself."

"even makoto could do it while hes asleep." hearing his name get called out, he shot sae a glance, before getting dragged back into his swirling , endless thoughts. from sae's weapons, to his teammates weapons. leave him be, he needs to focus.

anyways, back to the u-20 team. suddenly, that was probably one of the worst insults that ace has ever heard, since hes groaning.. repeating the words he heard from the prodigy. aiku only giggles, staring at sae while scratching his head. "now, now. their goalie just happened to make a pretty good save."