10|Game of Desire|

LISA POV

With a lingering touch, he traced patterns on my skin, his voice teasing, "I want you to ache for it, to crave the culmination of your desires. This, my precious, is the art of temptation."

As the room echoed with the symphony of our shared desires, I drank in the control he exerted, savoring the exquisite torment that bound me in a dance of pleasure and restraint.

I find myself reluctantly allowing him to seize control, compelled by circumstances, and strangely finding a twisted pleasure in submitting to his desires. Suddenly, he engages me in a long, lingering kiss.

I can't help but moan into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, he asks, "How do you feel with this inside you, Lisa? Ask me if you don't want to be hurt, doll. Just answer me."

"Uncomfortable," I truthfully reply, still panting from the intense kiss. He murmurs, "Let's make you feel better," slipping his hand into his trouser pocket to retrieve a small remote.

A mischievous smile plays on his lips as he presses a button, bringing the vibration to life. Vibrations surge within me, sparking immense pleasure. I close my eyes, emitting moans of ecstasy and tossing my head back, surrendering to the overwhelming sensation.

"Are you enjoying it?" He inquires, his thumb caressing my clitoral area, intensifying my moans of rapture. The pleasure he evokes is beyond description.

I remain silent, my voice imbued with a mixture of pleading, guilt, and an unexplored desire that perplexes me. Why did I crave a man I deemed a monster, so wicked, and yet a mere distraction for him? I couldn't allow him to dominate me.

Observing him smoke with a smile, he increases the pace, and involuntarily, moans escape my lips. I feel trapped, subject to the control of a man who dictates every aspect of my being. Amidst the guilt, I hear him assert, "I'm not doing anything, Lisa. I'm just punishing you for what you did. Now, tell me why I'm punishing you."

He draws closer, seizing my chin as his smoke envelops my face. I feel suffocated as he moves towards my clitoral area, and my senses heighten as he speaks, "Do you ever think about marriage, Lisa? With someone else, perhaps, and discussing it with your father."

Desperate to end the torment, I plead, "No, please, stop this torture. I beg you, I won't utter a word to Father; I'll take back my words; just leave me, please." The heartless man chuckles, tossing his loose pants aside before withdrawing the vibrator from my depths.

He dipped his head into my womanhood and started to lick it, as I couldn't control the sensation. One part of me wanted to grab his hair, and the other was just trying to get away from this pleasure. As I felt he was doing something inside my body, his every move made me feel broken yet pleasured. Even though my hand was tied up.

I gasped as this happened so suddenly, a loud moan escaping my mouth. He started to pound inside me automatically, increasing his speed, and his mouth kissed my neck so hard and fast that I could hear the obscene sound of his throat. My eyes rolled back as I hit the orgasm so hard, and he released himself deep inside me, groaning at my neck. His body collapsed over mine, his head buried in my neck, and tears rolled down from my eyes again, laden with guilt.

"Are you going to cry every time?" he asked, lifting his head. I cleared my tears but didn't reply. "Why these tears? It's normal to have sex," he said, staring into my eyes. More tears spilled down my eyes. "It's normal to have sex when two people are in love," I said, staring back. We both kept looking at each other, his eyes boring into mine.

"I don't believe in love, but I can't ignore the fact that I like you," he said. "And I can't ignore the fact that I hate you," I yelled. His eyes darkened, and to my shock, he immediately entered me without my knowing it. I gasped at his sudden action as he unchained my hand and opened the cuff.