Ch.6: The Date..?

💪/Fits POV:
I was just walking around the server since Ramoñ was hanging out with Pacs egg. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Pac and the two eggs. Then Pac said "Uh I got these for you.." he gave a me roses I blushed a bit but I could hide it easily. I said "Thanks Pac.." I saw the two eggs chuckling and then they whispered something in Pacs ear and then he said "W-W-Would you like to go to Mike's cafe with me?" He seemed flustered so I said "Sure why not" the two eggs made me hold Pacs hand and I saw that Pac was blushing a bit. He leaded me to Mike's cafe. I saw the two boys trying not to laugh. We made it to the cafe and Mike was inside so we entered. We all greeted each other and we sat at a table. We order and the eggs were chuckling to themselves. Then our drinks came and we both drank our drinks. Then Ramoñ whispered to Pacs egg and then they both whispered it to Pac. Pac then asks "Fit can we talk in private?" I nodded and he brought me somewhere away from the eggs.

🅿️/Pacs POV:
I was getting told all these things by the eggs so I just did what they said. They told me to ask Fit if he liked anyone but not who. So I said "I just had a question do you have crush on anyone?" He just nodded and asked "Why?" I had to make up a lie and said "I was just wondering me and Mike could help you get with them if you want.." He said "Really? That would be so great of you and Mike." Then we headed back to the table and paid Mike his money

(CLIFF HANGER TIME HEHEHEH ANYWAY SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS APP FOR AWHILE I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT)