Ch.13:Homosexuals

YOOO WHATS UP UUHH ITA BEEN A WHILE SINCE I ADDED A CHAPTER SO YEA!

🅿️/Pacs POV

I woke up on the couch with Fit. Fit was still asleep so I sighed and got up heading to go make breakfast. Ramoñ was awake and I took him to school after he ate breakfast. He was so happy and excited since today was the last day of school. So that meant no more Quackity. While we walked to school I made Ramoñ a flower crown than myself one. It was nice outside so I could go on a walk maybe a adventure. I waved goodbye to Ramoñ and started walking back to the house to get some gear to go adventuring. I saw Fit was awake and he smiled at me calming then said "Did I overslept again?" In a embarrassed and calm mixed voice. I chuckle and said "Yep. Also you said something last night. Wanna explain that?" He turned red for what I saw the first time. He said in stutters a bit "I-I don't k-know what you talking about Pac..!" In a even more embarrassed but mixed with flustered voice.I chuckled and said "If you like me just say it I won't judge you Fitchi" he said quickly "ILOVEYOUSOMUCHEVERSINCEWEMET" I burst into laughter and he did too. I think we are dating now!

|UHHH HELLO GUYSS IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT ITS FINE RIGHT?! FINE FINE UHH THANK YOU SO MUCH TO Bananalover125 FOR BEING HERE FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRE STORY AND COMMENTING ON IT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

[267 words]