Chapter 7 ღ(ᵔᴥᵔ)ღ

Rain's POV

"Bye Dad." I said as he gave me a hug.

"We'll come visit." he smiled as he let go.

our bags were all in Tristan's car and i'm telling you, he has more stuff than i do. I went in the front seat and Tristan followed. I turned the radio on and watched as the car drove away. i dont know where we're going but i know it's really far from our home. Dad probably built the house on the beach, he loves the see... and so did my mother.

We were once happy. We were once a family. I could still remember it. Dad was playing with Edmond in the back yard and mom and i would bake mom's home made chocolate chip cookies and we would all sit down and eat together. Mom would always tell how they met and how dad would always do these wonderful things to make mom smile when ever they have a fight. Mom said that dad was the sweetest and most caring man she ever met...

Then, that day came. Dad had gotten busy doing his work that he didnt even notice us. He wasnt like the father i once knew. he was different, it was the side neither did Edmond and i knew existed, even mom didnt know him any more. He would always come home late and sometimes he wont come home, making mom suspect he was seeing someone else.

They would always end up fighting, mom would send us to our room and they would shout at each other. Then, one day they fought again, on that day i decided to stop them. I ran our my room and hurried down the stairs. When i got to the kitchen, Dad was already about to stab my mother with a knife. i ran toward her and the knife dug deep into my chest. i was only 5 that time. I was rushed to the hospital and thankfully the knife didnt reach my heart. I woke up one night and saw my parents sleeping next to each other holding each other's hands. That time, i felt like we were a family again.

But the time i was fully healed, they no longer sleep in the same room. Mom started seeing someone else and they finally had a divorce.  If having my family back, my father back to the way they were before means to be stabbed a thousand times than let it be. I want my family back.

But right now, it's just a dream. A dream that will never come true.

Rexon's POV

"Damn, why wont she answer!"

Rain hasnt answered any of my calls or any of my messages! What the F* are they doing with Tristan anyway?! I've been trying to contact her for who knows how long and still, she wont answer! I step the metal to the pedal and drove as fast as i can to what seems to be our new home... i just wish it was mine and Rain's, not Tristans around.

Wondering why i hate Tristan? Not just because he's a player, He's also the reason why my sister died. Alexa, She was my baby sister. She had long red hair, emerald eyes and a perfect figure. She was sweet, caring, loving and kind. I was happy she was my sister, the three of us would hang out during Saturdays, go to a movie and laugh. Since our parents died, me and my brother took the responsibility. A lot of guys wanted to court her, handsome and non player guys but she ignored them. She fell in love with Tristan, i warned her about what kind of person Tristan really was but she insisted, she thinks she can change him into a better person and be happy. She was so in love with him that when they broke up, she couldnt bare it. We found her in her room, she hung herself. On the floor were pictures of her and Tristan, there was even a letter...

"I cant live without him. If he's not with me, then there's no point in living anymore."

I told myself i'd watch over her and help her reach her dreams, being with her all the way. But then what? I failed. She killed herself just because of Tristan! And i'm not going to let that happen to Rain. Not ever again.