Chapter 8 ★·.·★·.·★LOVE★·.·★·.·★

Recap:

I placed my bag in my room and went in Rain's. I went in and she was sitting down on her bed opening her suitcase. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Now might be a good time to tell me what's going on." I said and she gave a week smile.

End of Recap...

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rexon's POV

She looked down and cant even start a sentence. I placed my hand on top of hers and held her other hand tight.

"I promise i wont get angry. I just want to know the truth Rain, i dont want to be kept alone in the dark." i said and she looked at me.

i gave her an assuring smile and she started talking.

"It started about a few days ago when Dad brought home his girlfriend and it was Tristan's mom. Tristan and i were surprised to see each other, i swear i didnt know dad was dating his mom. That night, They announced that they're getting married and Tristan.... said i was his girlfriend and we're going to get married. we went to my room and locked the door."

THEY WERE ALONE IN HER ROOM?!

"You-"

"We didnt do anything." she said cutting me off. "We talked and made a plan, we're going to pretend in front of our parents about being together so they wont get married. i dont want to be siblings with Tristan and Tristan wants his parents to reunite. His father wants his mom back but she's in love with my dad. Its just pretend Rex, i swear its all pretend." she explained speaking genuinely.

I looked at her and i couldnt find any trace of lies in her eyes. I pulled her toward me and wrapped my arms around her.

"I believe you. I'm sorry for leaving you a while ago. i just thought you didnt love me any more. I thought you were ganna leave me. I dont want that to happen Rain, I dont want to live without you." i said holding her tighter.

"I would never leave you Rexon, you're the only guy who loved me for me and your the only guy i really loved. I would never leave you." she said and i let her go.

She smiled at me and i was overwhelmed with joy. How lucky i am to actually be with someone like her.

Rain's POV

I placed a kiss on his cheek and gave him one of my assuring smile.

"Then what's the plan now?" he asked.

"I can't just do nothing while he tries to marry my girl which is never ganna happen."

"your jealous side is really cute Rexon." i chuckled and he blushed a little.

He took a deep breath and looked at me with a sly smile and i dont like it. It's the feeling when your mom caught you stealing a cookie. Rexon suddenly pined me down on my bed and he still have that smile on his face.

"You like my jealous side babe? then you're ganna love my aggressive side."

He kissed me passionately and i gotta say, boy knows how to kiss. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but i didnt give in making him irritated. He bit my bottom lip making me open my mouth and he took that opportunity to enter my mouth with his tongue. We fought for dominance and he won.  If it wewould have survived without air, we would have never broke that kiss. he pulled away making us catch our breath. He gave me a sweet smile and he gave me a peck on my lips.