Chapter 1: "We're getting married." NO!

Rain's POV ------------------->

"Rain, get down here and meet your soon-to-be-mom." Dad called.

i quickly opened my Algebra book and shouted,

 "I'm doing my homework!"

"You never do your homework, get down here young lady or you're grounded." Dad warned.

i just groaned and closed my book. i stood up and left the warm comfort of my bed. I fixed my brownish hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I somewhat remind myself of my mother, especially because we have the same eyes. caramel brown.

When i was 12, my Dad accused my mom of cheating on him- which was true-. My mom was seeing this guy and he was really nice. he acted all father type to me and to my brother Edmond, he filled all the things dad was suppose to fill. Long story short, they divorced. Dad won custody of us and mom left. I cant blame my mom actually, who wouldn't divorce a guy who's all; okay, we got married and have kids then nothing. He was never home, he's always in his office working and working. He could only be with us during Christmas and New Year's day. Even in our birthdays, he'll always be there the last minute. Yeah sure he'll give us awesome presents but i just want to feel the love of a father.

Mom got married a year after the divorce to Steven, i still call him Steven though. He's a nice guy, he has a big and beautiful house, a car, and he's wealth. They now have a 5 year old son actually, Renzon. He's a cute kid, he even knows me as her sister. They come visit time to time whenever Dad's not home, preventing a huge argument.

My brother Edmon left last year and eloped with his girlfriend in Rome. I really wanted to run too but i promised mom that I'll finish college. so here i am, walking down the stairs, I'm ganna meet my soon-to-be-mom.

I arrived at the living room and saw dad with a woman- maybe his age-. Yeah she was pretty but my mom's still prettier.  i approached them and they gave me a warm smile.

"Clarisa, this is my daughter Rainna." Dad smiled,

"It's Rain dad." i corrected.,

i never liked the name Rainna (No offense to those who's name is Rianna.)

"She's really pretty." Clarisa smiled.

"Thanks."

"Oh, you should meet my son, Tristan, come in here." she called and the door opened and i saw the school jock enter my home.

Tristan Rodgerson, the school's most popular, playboy jock. he's always with a girl making out in a janitor's closet and like any other ho- not I'm not saying he's hot- muscular guys, he plays soccer and basketball. I hate him. Why? I'll tell you guys soon.

we meet each others eyes and we froze. I'm guessing he too is surprised to see me.

"Let's sit down." Dad spoke and we sat down, i sat with my Dad while Tristan sat with his mom.

"So, we have something to tell you." dad stated.

"A weak from now, Derik and i are getting married." Clarisa continued with a smile.

the room was silent. Heck, i wanted to shout no!

"Mom, i cant let you marry Derik." Tristan protested.

At least we can agree on something.

"Tristan, we've talked about this. your dad and i aren't what we used to be." Clarisa spoke,

"Dad, you know i love you and all but i dont want you to marry Clarisa too." i joined in looking at my Dad.

"Rain, i know you love your mom but she's married and i'm in love with Clarisa. We can and we will get marry." Dad said in a serious voice.

"You cant marry her."

"And why is that?" he asked with an eye brow raised.

"you cant marry her because... because..."

then, the stupidest thing came out of my mouth.

"Tristan and i are in a relationship!"

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

"And we're getting married!" Tristan suddenly shouted making me look at him with a shocked look.

He too was surprised of his words coz he was looking at me with wide eyes.

the room was silent. i could only hear my heart pumping fast. What did i just say?!

Tristan's POV

"And we're getting married!" i shouted then i just sat there shocked of my own words.

why the hell did i say that? Sure i don't want mom to marry Derik but i could have thought of something else. Well she started it. she said we're in a relationship and i just go with the flow- okay, the 'getting married' part was to exaggerated but hey, it was the first thing that popped out of my head.

I know Rain Madison is hot and all but... yeah, she's hot and maybe i might even like where this is going... Let's just see what my so called girlfriend will say after the scene she just made.

Rainna Rodgerson...

it sounds nice... I might have fun with this pretending.

------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter...

tell me what you think...

don't be shy to comment...

Comment...

Vote...

Fan?

*Knight_14*