Chapter 10

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!Hey there my readers *if there still are* 

im so sorry for not updating.  to make it up to my very long break, i'll be posting another chapter tomorrow.

COMMENT (AGAIN, PLEASE UPDATE IS NOT A COMMENT.)

VOTE

FAN

Chapter 10:

Rain’s POV

“I’m the one who’s lucky. I have myself a girl who eats a lot, annoying, stubborn, and beautiful that Aphrodite herself would be jealous of. I have the perfect girl in my arms.” Rexon smiled making my heart skip a beat.

I leaned down and kiss-

“If you’re done with your lovey-dovey moment I would like to take Rain to meet my Dad.” Tristan spoke as he cleared his throat appearing once again.

Rexon immediately glared at Tristan’s direction, clearly annoyed since our kiss got interrupted. I got up from Rexon’s lap and head back to my room for a quick shower. I hope our plan works.

Rexon’s POV

It was so close- SO CLOSE!

And this bastard just have to ruin it! I kept glaring at him, completely annoyed-no, pissed off since he ruined our moment. And to top it off, he looked at me with a smug smirk on his stupid face.

“What’s wrong? Is Rexon sad he didn’t get to kiss his girlfriend?” Tristan smiled.

I stood up and was about to charge at him when I saw Rain run in her room, stopping myself. Calm yourself Rexon. Don’t go down to his level.

“Make a move to my girl, I’d kill you.” I warned as I pushed him not that strong but enough to making take a few steps back.

I walked back to my room, already lost my appetite.

Rain’s POV

After I took a shower, I dried myself up and put on a matching pair of under ware, and since I’ll be meeting Tristan’s dad, it would be appropriate to wear something presentable. I looked for a sun dress- and let me tell you, it took a while since I don’t recall buying any sundress, any dress in particular. I found a yellow stripped sundress that reached just below my knees. I put on a pair of flat sandals. I let my hair fall free and looked at the mirror, smiling, satisfied with my appearance.

I left my room and saw Tristan waiting at the door, with his back facing me. He seemed to be talking to someone on his phone when I was a few steps from him. I cleared my throat making my presence known and he immediately turned around. His eyes widened as he looked at me, making me feel a bit self-conscious.

“I’ll call you later.” He said not taking his gaze off of me as he ended his call and place his phone in his pocket.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled.

I smiled back and looked at his appearance. He was wearing jeans, a white V neck and a leather jacket. I must say, he looks handsome.

“Done checking me out?” he smirked.

“I’ve seen better. Are we leaving yet?” I asked.

“Excited to meet your father-in-law? Don’t worry, he’ll like you.” He winked and we went in his car.

I sent a quick text to Rexon and tried to relax at this awkward atmosphere.

Tristan’s POV

I tried to focus driving but my gaze kept going to Rain. She was breath taking. No make up, natural. I was surprised to see her in a dress actually, it suits her. and like every other guy, my gaze went to her legs, damn! it took every ounce of my strength not to kiss her! yes, the great Tristan is thinking of kissing Rain. I admit, she has this effect on me.

“I suggest you keep your eyes on the road if you don’t want us to die.” Rain spoke as she caught me looking.

Busted.

“I won’t let you die Rain. I’ll never hurt you.” Where the hell did that came from?!

I didn’t bother looking at her knowing she had a shocked and confused expression. Stupid! Where the hell did that come from?

I kept my eyes on the road but I kept on stealing a few, quick glances toward her as she kept was looking out the window. A blank expression on her face, but I could see the confusion on her eyes. Why the hell did I say that?

Rain’s POV

“I won’t let you die Rain. I’ll never hurt you.”

His words echoed in my head. Why would he say something like that? He already hurt me when he told Rexon about our make believe relationship and now he says he won’t hurt me? Did he hit his head this morning?

“We’re here.” He spoke as he pulled over.

He immediately hop out of the car and opened the door for me. I gave him a small smile and there, we stood in front of a beautiful two story mahogany house. I must say it was beyond beautiful. Tristan held my hand and walked toward the door, but before Tristan could ring the door bell, the double wooden doors opened and there stood a man looking to be at his early 40s. For short, a grown up version of Tristan.

“Tristan, it’s good to see you.” He smiled and his gaze went at my direction. “And who might this beautiful goddess maybe?” he asked with a smile.

Now I know where he gets it from.

“Dad, this is Rain. my fience.” Tristan responded as he held my hand tightly making his father look at us with surprised but amused expression.