Chapter 4

Tristan's POV

I looked at Rain and her face was all scared with a hint of curiosity. my smile grew wider and i held her hand tighter. She looked at me with a pleading look. i bent down and whispered on her ear;

"The game's on baby doll."

i looked back at our parents and nodded.

"Deal. We'll stay in one roof." i said.

"Good. You'll be moving in tomorrow in your new home." Derik said with a hint of anger.

"Wait. What do you mean by 'new home'?" Rain asked.

"Well, we were hopping Clarisa and i were ganna be living there when we'll be married but... it will be your house.... for now." Derik said.

"B-but... how will you know if our relationship is real or not if you're not watching us?" Rain asked nervously.

Huh, she might be thinking I'm ganna rape her or something. Well... no. I have different plans. She doesn't want us to be alone huh? clever girl. But i still have some few tricks under my sleeves.

"Don't worry dear, we'll be visiting more often." mom smiled at her reassuringly.

Rain's POV

What?! We'll be living in one roof?! Me and that JERK? ALONE?! Why dad? I was avoiding eye contact with my dad when i saw the clock, 9:55! Rexon! I'm ganna be late for our date! what am i ganna do?

"Um... i forgot, Lia and I are ganna do a project in their house. So, bye." i said and ran down.

I went out of the house, when i noticed a silver Jaguar XJ220, wonder who owns it. Uh never mind, i push the question away and ran going to the park. it wasn't that far so, i ran.I hope i didn't made Rexon wait.

Rexon's POV (O.O)

I sat on the bench, waiting for Rain in the park. It's already 10 and she's still isn't here,(sigh.) what's taking her so long? I missed her. I leaned back and looked everywhere. A smile appeared on my face as memories flashed in my mind. This is actually where i met her, Thanks to her brother, i was able to meet her; the perfect girl for me.

Before i met Rain, i was like any other guy; a heart breaker and a player. I was never in love with any of the girls i've dated. They only last a week or two. Why? it's either I'm bored or just because they're hot. But that all changed when i met Rain. She wasn't like any girl I've met. She's smart, funny, down right gorgeous, hot as hell and unique yet she wasn't bragging about it. I knew from the very start, since the day i laid my eyes on her, i knew; she was the one for me.

"Did i made you wait?" an Angelic voice spoke snapping me back to reality.

I looked up and there, the girl of my dreams stood; Rain. I got up and smiled as i wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in a hug.

"I missed you babe." i whispered and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss you too Rexon." She smiled.

I held her hand and led her to the parking lot where my black Corvette zr1 triple X. I let her go and opened the door for her. I looked at her and she gave me a curious look.

"New car?" she asked.

"J gave it to me." i responded.

"How come he gives you a great car while he gives me nothing but a bunch of staff toys?" she pouted.

"Umm... because He's my twin and you like staff toys."

"I do like the teddy bear he gave me."

"Which one?"