Chapter 5 ~ (っ◕‿◕)っ~

Rain's POV

"Ha! And still the Champion, Rexon Brooks!" Josh, Rexon's Best friend announced and we all cheered.

They've been having a contest every practice. whoever kicks the farthest wins and payed 30 bucks each. Most, no all the time, Rexon wins which made his head go big.

"Pay up!" Rexon smiled widely and all his team mates groan as they payed him.

"Dude, we're sick of this game. You always win. How about something different?" Alek proposed and Rexon raised an eye brow as he sat next to me on the grass.

"What kind of game?" he asked.

"Truth or Dare." Alek responded and they laughed.

"Dude, that's child's play." Nate chuckled.

"Then would you rather loose 30 bucks or do a dare?" Alek smirked and they all said, "Lets' play!"

I laughed at them. Sometimes i wish they were my brothers, it would be so much fun. They might look real manly and mature but they're like 5 year old whenever playing games.

"Why don't we let Rain join? you know, so it wont be all guys." Mike smirked and i instantly knew what he was saying.

a kiss dare.

"Oh no. I wont let any of you kiss or even lay a hand on my girl." He said possessively as he made me sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

There goes his protective side.

"Chill Rex, we wont ask her to do a dare kiss... promise." they all nodded with an amused smile.

"Babe, it's okay. it's just a game. and i'm sure you wont let them kiss me." i winked at him.

"Darn right. Okay We'll play truth or dare. Does someone-"

"I have a bottle." Alek smiled.

"Ok, gather around people and let the game beguine." Josh said and we made a small circle.

I stood up and sat in between Rexon and Josh. Josh spines the bottle and we felt as if we were in a hot seat. Why? because when Josh ask or says a dare, it would really be embarrassing. Like last time, we played Truth or Dare when we were in 6th grade, and he made one of our classmates run around the volley ball court full of people, only in his boxers. That's why whenever he makes a dare, it would be bad luck for who he's making a dare too.

The bottle started to slow down and we were all crossing our fingers, wishing it won't land on us. Then, it slowed down and it stopped on Rexon.

"Yes, finally." Josh sighed with an evil grin.

"If you're going to make me do something embarrassing, i swear i'll make you clean the gym for a month." Rexon threatened.

The power of the captain... hahaha

"Chill Captain, it wont be that hard. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to not hug or kiss Rain for today."

"30 bucks saying he cant?" i smiled at Josh.

"You're on girl." Josh smiled and we shake on it.

"That's too easy." Rexon smiled proudly.

I dont make bets if i loose Rexon, i'll win my 30 bucks.

"Okay, Rexon. spin it."

Rexon spin the bottle and it stopped on Alek.