13 | 4:14 A.M. (Princeton)

Personal imagine for Asia! I must say, you have the coolest name ever lmfao. Thanks for being one of my readers. I hope you like it!

*

It was 4:14 A.M.

You started realizing that in a matter of time, the sun would soon peak out of the horizon. That would then mark as the latest time he'd been out.

Tears began falling from your bloodshot eyes, as perceptions of him cheating on you with some gorgeous model with a Victoria's Secret body played in your mind.

Despite how loving your fiancèe's character is, you knew well enough that even a ring on a finger wouldn't stop a man from cheating. I mean, that's what happened with your friend, mom, and cousin Alyssa.

Enraged, and far too distressed to wait for his being to come home, you stood up from the couch and began to make your way upstairs. The mushy squeaks from your tattered bunny slippers promoted noise in the living room, as the familiar peep performed after every step.

A creak of the door prompted you to stop moving. Your eyes bulged at the familiar silhouette of a 5'7'' man with a nappy afro. He approached the wooden stairs carefully, hoping not to make a single sound.

Instantaneously, you flicked the light switch, causing your fiancèe to flinch. His direction traveled upwards to match the height of your face, as his bulging eyes projected to your presence.

"What the fuck are you doing here, coming home so late?" you shrieked, balling your fists in vexation.

Your fiancèe sighed. "Baby--"

"No, do not 'baby' me! I hate you, Princeton!"

Princeton grabbed your wrists, in attempt to calm you down. You knew well that if he hadn't grabbed you, he would have been hit.

"Asia, please stop yelling," he pleaded. "You're going to wake up Amber!"

You scoffed. "Oh, so now you care about her? Seriously, Princeton? I can't believe you cheated on me and you're acting like it didn't even happen!" You jerked your way out of his grip. "You're disgusting!"

Princeton gaped. "Woah, who the fuck said I cheated?!" He pulled you by your arms once again, just so you wouldn't retreat from the argument. "Just cause I'm out early in the morning doesn't mean I cheated on you!"

"Give me one good reason why you're not, you bastard!" Tears strolled down your heated cheeks when those words escaped your mouth. You hated calling him out of his name, especially when you knew he had problems dealing with depression in his early life. But, he deserved it.

You continued, "We don't talk to each other like we're lovers anymore! You're always out with the boys; sneaking around late at night! You're rarely here to take care of Amber! We haven't even had sex since 15 months ago! You're cheating on me!!"

Out of stress, you collapsed on the stairs. You were still conscious, but the pressure held in your crumbling family was too much for you to handle.

Sobs overrided the area. It became a habit for you to cry out of frustration ever since high school started, but you were doing well in keeping that a secret. This time, however, it was a different story.

After a while, you felt Princeton's hand caress your arms. It didn't take you long to realize that he sat himself besides you.

"Baby," he cooed your nickname. "Why would I cheat on the perfect girl I have at home, especially when I created a beautiful daughter with her? Why would I wreck such a beautiful love like what we have? No one can compare to you in any way, shape, or form. That's why I chose to marry you, baby. You're perfect."

He continued, "I will never be like Jaden. I was just out with Craig, Ray, and Chres... again."

Hearing that made your whimpers and cries come to a halt. The fact that he reminded you of your last boyfriend, Jaden, brought you to his full attention. Although you hated to admit it -- especially at this moment -- but it was true. Princeton was nothing like Jaden, who abused you during your sophomore year of high school. Unsurprisingly, you caught him cheating when you were walking home from school, and you left his being incognito before he could realize anything. Since your departure, you haven't seen him since.

However, ever since Amber was born, you've never had any of those corny moments with Princeton. All the attention from the both of you was fixiated to your daughter, but that altered when she turned five months, and Princeton began sneaking out. Everytime you'd confront him with the situation, he'd always bring up that familiar story of him wanting to be with the boys. You always believed him, so it wasn't that you didn't trust him; it was just an overrided excuse.

"Why are you always out with t-them, anyway?" you asked, placing your head on his chest.

"Asia, you know I love you," He exhaled deeply. "But ever since Amber was born, I lost all of my self-time. I can't enjoy myself without partaking to her needs. I love her, I really do. I just miss hanging with the boys... I'm twenty-one. I can't help it."

Before you could reply, Princeton looked away from you. Despite the small amount of light prone in the staircase, you could see teardrops streak down his face.

He hated having you see him cry. He'd always say it was "embarassing".

"I'm such a shit father..." he muttered lightly, loud enough for you to comprehend. Regardless of his outings, you knew well that he meant good. However, because you got impregnanted early, it stopped him from being a regular college student. He was now forced to become a father at the early age of twenty-one.

"You're not, papi..." you assured him, hoping the use of his nickname would arouse him positively. "But you know I had to make sacrifices for Amber, too, right? I can't hang with Shayla as much as I'd like to anymore."

You sighed. "But it's for the family, and because of it, I don't really mind. I'd do anything for our family, Princeton. You should, too."

After your speech, silence filled the area. The only thing that could be heard were the sniffles shared between the two of you.

"You're right, Asia," Princeton admitted, looking back at you. "I'm so sorry for leaving you to take care of her. I love you guys so much, you don't even know how much I--."

A kiss you started broke his train of words. The familiar feeling of love began overpowering the two of you, simply becuase the both of you hadn't felt each other's lips since your last session of love making.

Immediately, Princeton grabbed you by your thighs, carrying you up the stairs. Without breaking the kiss, your legs wrapped around his waist and his hands slicked its way to grasp your butt. The kiss became heated as he plopped you onto the Queen-sized mattress, closing the door behind him.

"You ready to make love, baby?" Princeton asked rhetorically, ripping his shirt to reveal his toned six pack.

A smile formed on your lips; your brown orbs engaged at the being you will soon bond with. He laid on top of you and kissed your neck, forcing you to turn your head in the opposing direction.

By the way you were position, it granted you full view of the wall clock in the master bedroom. It was now five o'clock in the morning, and you knew well that you wouldn't be getting the sleep you had been wishing for.