4 | 20 Questions (Prodigy)

Personal imagine for Nikkie! Thanks for being one of my fans! I always appreciate the comments you give me! Hopefully we get the chance to talk more cause you seem cool & we never really talk much, lol.

This imagine is inspired by a video produced by one of Youtube's finest, wongfuproductions. Make sure to check them out!

*

“Baby..?” you called, in hopes Prodigy would awake from his deep slumber. 

“Yes, Nikkie?” 

“Do you wanna play 20 Questions?” You sat up, a perky grin plastered on your lips. It was sudden that the childish feeling struck you at that moment, where you and your boyfriend were practically naked in bed at seven in the morning. However, reflecting on the flawless five years you had with Prodigy just made you want to know more. Well, if there were things to know more about.

Prodigy glanced at you weirdly, and after a few moments of taking in what you just said, he snickered lightly. He liked your youthful behavior -- he’d always tell you that every time you and him shot zombies at the arcade room -- and for whatever reason, it turned him on. 

Prodigy shrugged his shoulders. “Why not?” He smirked, sitting up to lean his back against the caramel colored walls of his condo. “But I wanna go first! Okay... Christmas or Valentine’s Day?” 

“Christmas! It’s closer to your birthday!” You smiled, showing off your deep dimples. You could see a hint of red form on Prodigy’s cheeks. “Dancing or singing?”

“...Dancing. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?”

“Ice cream. Aye, that’s gonna be our wedding cake!” Prodigy chuckled. “Umm... twins or triplets?” 

“Twins. Abs or flabs?”

You smirked. “Personality. Light skinned or dark skinned?”

“Personality.” He mocked you, causing you to giggle. “Spongebob or Adventure Time?”

“Spongebob! Batman or Superman?”

“Batman. Rock or rap?”

“Rap! You think I’m Princeton?” He questioned, referring to one of his Nirvana-obsessed friends. “Chris Brown or Tyga?”

Your jaw dropped. “Are you trying to kill me? Can I just have both of them in my bed an-” you noticed he was giving you a death glare. “-and have them fix it for me?” 

Prodigy pretended to laugh. “Yeah, that's better be what you were gonna say.” 

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Oh, whatever! Are you even counting what number we’re on?” 

“Yes!” He shrieked. “We’re on... eight... I think?” He looked confused. You chuckled to yourself; how much more adorable could your boyfriend be?

“What’s your favorite number?” He asked, continuing our little game. 

“Eight. And it was my turn, slick!” You giggled at his over-enthusiasm. “Umm... how many girls did you love before me?”

Before you even realized it, the room trapped itself with an eerie silence. You didn’t mean to bring up that subject, but by how incompatible Prodigy was reacting, you started feeling disappointment float in you. You thought he would give a straight up answer, but instead, it seemed like he still had empathy for them. It made you ache completely.

“Five.” Prodigy remotely said, leaning forward to stare straight into your eyes. You could tell by his direct movement that he was one hundred percent serious. “Do you want to know their names?”