Shit!

I was sitting in the kitchen with mom catching these past 8 years . When suddenly a song started playing somewhere in the house.

♪ Children behave ♪

♪ That's what they say
When we're together ♪

♪ And watch how you play ♪

♪ They don't understand
And so we're ♪

I started to swing slightly with the beat. This used to be one of my favorite song back in days.

Running just as fast as we can ♪

♪ Holdin' on to one another's hand ♪

♪ Tryin' to get away into the night ♪

♪ And then you put your arms around me ♪

♪ And we tumble to the ground
And then you say ♪

♪ I think we're alone now ♪

♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪

♪ I think we're alone now ♪

I stand up and took mom's hand. I started to dance without any care in the world. Mom just giggles at me while swinging slightly with the beat.

♪ The beating of our hearts
Is the only sound ♪

♪ Look at the way ♪

♪ We gotta hide what we're doin' ♪

♪ 'Cause what would they say ♪

♪ If they ever knew
And so we're ♪

♪ Running just as fast as we can ♪

Suddenly the music stop. All the metallic utensils fly towards our direction like they were been attracted. I quickly use my powers and make them drop on the ground. The force of attraction must be strong cause even after that they still try to move at that direction. I look outside the window and find a bright blue light. I pushed mom out of utensil's way before I stop using my power on them. As soon as I free them they all drag and hit the wall.

"Mom you wait inside OK? I need to go." I told her before running outside. Luther, Allison and Diego were already out. Vanya and Klaus were just behind me. We reach others together.

"Whats Happening?!" I hear Vanya ask.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two." I scoff at his answer.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Klaus run forward and throw a Fire extinguisher at the hole. "What that is going to do?!" I asked. "Do you have a better idea?" I roll my eyes at his answer.

"Get behind!" Luther and Diego push us back and stand in front of us.

"Seriously?" I mutter before making my way in front. "You know I am a better shield than you lot." I state before anyone can argue. I focused back to the scene in front of me. I don't know why but that light seems familiar. I squint my eyes, trying to have a better look at the figure in it. It was an old man. But then the figure starts to changed. I make myself ready for any danger. But my heart stopped when I recognized the figure in it. It is Five. I subconsciously walks towards it.

"Ivana!" I hear Diego shout but I ignored him. Suddenly the figure falls on the ground. I feel my eyes watering.

"Five." I breath out before hugging him tightly. He hugs me back. We stay like this, Like our life depends on this.

" Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Klaus asked, disturbing our peace

Five turned away from me and looked down at himself. "SHIT!"