11. SHE LIKES ME!

OKAY SO USUALLY I DON'T START WITH AN A/N BUT I OWE YALL AN EXPLANATION ITS BEEN LIKE EIGHT MONTHS

shit went fucking downnnn yall, had a breakup with some dude cuz turns out im a raging lesbo, also ended up in the psych ward twice? I'm connor murphy coded. except for the lesbian part i'm pretty sure he's not a lesbian.

anyway im so so sorryyy i haven't been in practice writing so i might suck but bare with me here and feel free to give adviceee

luv uuu 

also just so yk i left off when they had their first lil smoochie woochie

Reader's POV

I freeze. Connor's on top of me, his lips on mine, but in a split second I realize that might not be such a bad thing. I melt into the kiss, putting my hand on the back of his neck.

After a bit, he pulls away, rolling onto the damp grass next to me, his hair blows gently in the wind, and I can't help but notice just how angelic he looks.

"Sorry." He says almost immediately, "Sorry.. I- that was dumb, wasn't it? I'm sorry-" I interrupt him with a laugh. He freezes, and I can visually see the panic on his face.

"Connor. Shut the fuck up." I grab the collar of his hoodie and pull him in for another kiss.

As he pulls away, his face is bright red, he immediately looks away, trying to hide his tomato-ass face. I smile slightly, tucking a lock of his hair behind his ear.

"So... uh.." Connor starts, "I like you." He finally blurts. "A lot." He pauses again, freezing "I-it's okay if you don't like me back I just.."

"I like you." I say nonchalantly, sitting up. A look of surprise crosses his face. "Connor, honestly.. who wouldn't?" 

"Woah." Slowly, a grin spreads across his face, and he stands up, running through the field, whooping with joy. "SHE LIKES ME, YOU DUMB TREE," He screams, kicking a tree and spinning around with glee, "Y/N LIKES ME!" I chuckle softly, watching him frolic. He's adorable, his long hair whipping around him as he spins, his scratchy voice echoing throughout the field. 

We stay like that for a while, me picking at the grass, looking at him run through the field. It seems as though he has a neverending amount of energy today, the opposite of his usual self. He's like a little kid, running and laughing and skipping through the grass.

"Y/N!" He eventually screams, making me look up at him. He's sprinting towards me, holding out a makeshift bouquet made out of handpicked wildflowers. He skids to a stop and immediately thrusts out his arm, holding it out. "For you, m'lady." I can't help but chuckle at his horrible British accent. I smile, taking them as I stand.

"Thank you, kind sir." I curtsy playfully, matching his accent. He offers me is arm.

"Shall we depart then?" I link my arm through his.

"That we shall."

timeskip; later that night

Connor's POV

I can't sleep. It's almost three am and I can't. fucking. sleep. I roll over for what feels like the millionth time, groaning into my pillow.

My head is spinning with thoughts of her, her gorgeous face, her laugh, fuck, her voice. I'm replaying the kiss over and over and over, almost willing it to be my current reality. There's no way she knows what she does to me. I'm obsessed, I can't deny it. She's turned me into a dead boy walking. A zombie that only wants her. (alexa, play zombie by johnnie guilbert)

"Fuck, y/n." I whisper into the darkness, "What even are we?" I bury my head in my pillow, still plagued with thoughts that only depict her.

A/N

I WARNED YOU IT WOULDNT BE GOOD

but i bet you still love me pookie 🤭🤭

I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING ABT THE SOSPES SCHOOL SO I'LL TRY TO CATCH UP ON THAT BUT THIS IS MY MAIN PRIORITY FOR NOW

anywayyy

go freeze your brain you theater kid freak

(i'm kidding, love you)

-Vale <33