|Fanny| appearance

Miss Stephanie (Fanny) Colebrooke is the eldest daughter of Lord & Lady Colebrooke and is first in line to inherit the Colebrooke fortune

Miss Stephanie (Fanny) Colebrooke is the eldest daughter of Lord & Lady Colebrooke and is first in line to inherit the Colebrooke fortune. She has always been described as a 'bright child' ever since she was young.

Miss Fanny was always an outgoing girl, clearly ignoring all her mother's talks about how a lady should do math (a/n I wish) or a lady shouldn't use those words.  Stephanie has been known to secretly study mathematics with her nursemaid, Layla Ferrywhistle. When asked about her view of young Stephanie, she replied eagerly. 

'Oh yes! Young Fanny is and must be the brightest star I have ever seen! The way that she can mature in a matter of seconds and solve equations in the quickest time I've ever seen- its'

we had to stop talking to Miss Ferrywhistle as she was needed to help the nurse with tea. Overall, people's views on Miss Colebrooke seem exceptionally high, and the girl (although we have not been able to meet her under circumstances.) seems like a wonderful child we would love to meet her someday and we are sure she shall go very far indeed.