Chapter 2

Jealous.

The game ended winning ceat against the cm. Silas and Harold were annoyed at me while walking coming out from the University. I didn't had a chance to go near to Michael because he immediately left the court when the game is over. I planned to follow him but the two dragged me.

Gosh these two can't accept their defeat. Harold brows snapped together and his forehead plucked. I sighed, what's with his expression? He's mad just because of a basketball? I tilted my head and shifted away my eyes from him. We're inside Silas car. Silas is the one who is driving while the two of us were in the backseat.

I roamed my eyes around, the road is mix of different noises like sound of vehicles and also the voices from the people who is talking inside their cars and besides the roads whose selling street foods. Gosh, isn't that dirty?

"Where we heading?" I glanced at Silas then at Harold that seems still annoyed.

"Oh my gosh Harold?! You still mad about the result of the game? This is not yet the final, loosened up. You can make it up for the next game, Tsk!" I leaned my head and closed my eyes.

"I'm not mad about the results, Tria! I was mad with that man! That engineering who was your crush! Nakakapikon kaya siya! Parang nanadya siya kanina na mangtulak!"

My eyes open and shifted my gaze at him. Fuck him? What Michael did to him?! To be mad like this?! The game earlier was clean for fucking sakes! No cheating and tricks that happened. I can tell it because I was there and well aware of everything happening on the court!

"The hell Harold! That was an accident! That was unintentional!" I exclaimed while catching my breath.

"Malamang kakampihan mo iyon kasi crush mo! Bulag ka yata eh!" He hissed.

His chest tightened and looked away from my sight. I was sighing heavily.

"Of course, he did nothing wrong to you!" I shouted.

"Anong wala? Eh tinulak niya nga ako kanina! Kung hindi lang ako nagtitimpi eh baka sinuntok ko na 'yon!" His face almost exploded with so much anger.

"Fuck! Are you stupid? It was an accident Harold! You can't understand that?! Ha?" My tendon almost break because of so much screaming.

"Tangina! Stop it! You two! Mad-disgrasya tayo sa ginagawa niyo!" Silas shouted and suddenly brake that made my forehead bump to the chair.

"Pvtangina!" I heard Harold groaned in pain.

"Ouch! Fvck you, Silas!" I grunted as I held my forehead that were aching.

"Oh, my bad. Kayo kasing dalawa eh. I'm so pissed off with your voices screaming. I can't concentrate driving because you two were so loud. By the way we're already here."

I look around, my eyes widened when I saw we are in the plantanan park. The fake dermoda grass spread around the place where the people seating. This is the new place were students hanging around after their classes. Silas open me a door.

"Let's go our angry beast princess." He offer me his hand with a grin on his lips.

"Shut up! I'm not in the mood to joke around! Just save that tomorrow." I smack his hand and come out from the car.

He chuckled. He stepped out, rubbing his head. I gave Harold death glares when I caught him looking at me. Don't look at me! We didn't reconcile yet. He just sigh and shrugged his head off, starting to walk leaving me from behind. The two come in at the pancake house so I don't have a choice but to follow them.

They seated at the middle part of the place. I tilted my head, they two really like to be seen. Attention seeker! I frown when I saw Silas wink at the two girls beside the table. Hasyt. Womanizer.  When will he change? The two giggled by what he did. They're cheeks were in crimson. Tsk!