Chapter 36

Found.

"Seriously? You did that? You are not just bluffing, right?" My eyes were blinking to Michael while listening to him, my hands automatically flew away to my mouth gasping.

Referring of what he did to Isabel. He'd just expelled the woman in the university. I don't know how he did that tho. I have no any idea how he make the dean's agreed on it. Llei didn't able to tell that details. Did she forget or she intently not to reveal that thing to me? But I have strong guts that she intently do that tho. It's impossible that she didn't know that. She have so many ears inside the campus. So, I won't believe that it won't spread in premises.

We are still inside the condo talking about the past since Lleianna didn't tell me everything what happened. She said that it's better if I will heard it from Michael's mouth entirely. Because she believe she has no right to tell it. That's why I asked it to Michael afterwards our lunch.

"Yes. I will do everything for you, Tria." He muttered in a deep voice.

Cold shiver down on my spine as I felt his hand cupped my face. I couldn't reminisce anymore how long I felt his warmth. It's been what? Almost seven years?

"But how? I don't think her parent will allow it..." Isabel's family is one of the influential in the city so I doubt the possibility that he completely able to expelled Isabel by a merely photos.

Her family won't allow that. I'm sure of it. Her parents may not be the richest family just like Silas but they still have a lots of people who side with them and they have connection too. In politics, institutions, and even in terms of law. My face were full of questions as I gazed Michael intently.

"I have my ways, Trianah. Besides what they're daughter did break the laws. She should be in jail. Kung tutuusin kulang pa nga ang pag expelled sa kanya sa ginawa niya sayo. She tainted your name Trianah by those photos. It's not enough compared to insults and disgusts you received  from people. Kaya tama lang iyon sa kanya." I could feel the rage by how he emphasize each word he utter.

Yeah, those words affected me so much that I almost lost my sanity but I can't still stop to feel sympathy to her even after what she did to me. I'm no saint but I'm no evil either. She didn't just ruin me she ruin herself also. And I guess that she get for tainting my name. That's what her karma.

"But I can't understand why Isabel did that. Why would she ruin me? Of all people? I mean were not friend but somehow we had bonds together." My voice saddened.

Thinking the moments we had back then in our team made me feel blue. I even treated her good but she has the guts to wronged me? It never crossed to my mind that she's the one who edit those photos. I won't deny that I didn't feel anything rage toward her but there's still a pity filling my system.

"She envy you, Tria. She envy the attention you got from the people. She envy the ability you possess in volleyball. She envy the friends you have. She envy everything about you causing her to that shameless acts. It was envious feeling that pushes her to do those things. You know that feeling will kill you if you let it overtake yourself. That's what envy do to a person. It made them act to become a selfish and egotistic person."

I smiled bitterly. Look, what that envy brought her? It killed her dreams.

"Well, sorry for her. She let that envious overtook herself that made her to be like that. She should try to appreciate the things she have and be contented of it instead of enviying. Why she would envy me? A person like me? I am even worth it  of that envy? For disregarding what she had? She's beautiful, nice and smart. It's  just sad that she didn't see it. Compared to me and my life, I should be the one who envy her..." I uttered.