Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Trey

After getting home from the gym I dreaded speaking to Amber. Whatever is going on with us I want- no need to fix this. I walked up the stairs towards the master bedroom where I knew she was.

"Hey." I lightly spoke watching her look up from her computer

"you wanna talk?" She questioned giving me her full attention

"Yeah, I wanna apologize for what I said." I walked closer towards our bed

"Trey do you even understand what i've been going through?"

"No but I want to, I think we should consider counseling." I blurted out

"Counseling?" She rolled her eyes

"Yeah cuz clearly I'm not getting through to you I-I don't know what you want from me."

"I want you to care!" She yelled

"I do care I-just" My voice trailed off

"I can't do this right now." She brushed me off

"What else is new." I sighed walking out of the room

I can't keep doing this going back and forth with her. I jogged down the steps grabbing my keys I needed to go for a drive.

Honesty

"How long?" I asked my next customer.

Another night of working, I've done this for so long I guess you could say I've become numb.

"15 minutes." His gruff voice spoke through the phone

"Ight that's $80 you cool with that?"

"Yeah where I'm coming to?"

"Imma send you the address when we hang up just lemme know when you 5 minutes away."

"Bet." He hung up the phone

I quickly sent him the address. He texted back letting me know he was on his way. I walked towards the sink and peered inside the mirror. This was a girl that I didn't recognize, she's me but she's not me. My alarm went off letting me know it had been 30 minutes. I quickly grabbed my phone shutting off my alarm and going to the online escort sight making sure I reposted my ad. The key to making money was to make sure I stayed on the first page. I touched up my make up and took a look at my outfit, a light pink one piece suit with glitter fringe on the back I wore black platform high heel boots. I brushed my black wig and put my game face on.

"5 mins away." A text came through my phone

"Cool lemme know when you get here and I'll give you the room number." I sent back

I sprayed on Victoria Secret perfume and looked around my room making sure the money I made in the beginning of the night was hidden.

"Here."

"Room 502."

I always got nervous when I knew they were about to come in regardless of how many times I did this. I walked over to the drawer checking my 9m making sure it was loaded and ready I ain't know what this nigga was on but I was goin be on point. I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and ran my hand down my outfit sashaying towards the door.

"Hey baby." I opened the door with a smile on my face letting him in

"Wassup." He greeted me walking in the room

"Nothing much just waiting on you." I smiled

"You said 80 right?" He got straight to the point. My type.