Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Honesty

I walked into the store to see everywhere scattered around looking for outfits. London was looking at a few pieces on a mannequin, Apple and Mercedes were looking at some clothes on racks.

"You find anything cute?" I asked London

"Girl no, some of my regulars got fetiches so it never really matters what I wear." She shrugged

"Hmm what about that one?" I pointed to an all white fishnet body suit with rhinestones

"Now that, I can work with." She moved closer to take a better look

I shuffled through the racks until I found a simple pink lace one piece.

"That's looks cute you should get it." Apple spoke walking over to me, I noticed she had a couple outfits draped over her arm.

I smiled at her and walked over to the shoes. I figured it would be easier to find shoes first and then just match my outfits to go along with them. So many shoes to choose from I didn't know where to start I sighed and began my search. I decided to go with all white platform knee boots I mean white goes with everything I shrugged.

"Can you even walk in those?" I heard Mercedes grunt from behind me

"Yeah." I replied in the same tone

She rolled her eyes and walked around me to look at some shoes. I wanted to be cool with everyone but I could already see we're gonna have problems. I picked up a pair of clear and pink heels with pink feathers on the toe and ankle strap. I walked back over to the clothes and found a few more outfits to go with the shoes I picked.

"Where's your black outfit?" London asked as we all stood in line to check out

"King told me not to buy one." I shrugged

"She's probably not gonna be in the group picture." Mercedes snickered

I paid her no mind.

After we all paid for our things we walked outside to see King talking on his phone he quickly ended the call when he seen us coming.

"I hope ya'll bought something decent." He popped the trunk so we could put our bags in the back

"Yeah it's ight." London responded

"She better be cuz all that money I gave ya'll I expect to be reimbursed." He climbed into the car and we did the same

When we arrived at the house we walked in with our bags.

"Go shower and change into your black outfits when you come down I'll have a professional photographer outside in the back yard, you also get 3 separate photos each whatever you wanna wear is up to you." The girls raced to their rooms to get ready

"What about me?" I walked over to King

"I got something for you in your room, that's what you're wearing for the group photo."

I simply nodded and walked to my room. A note was laid across my bed I picked it up and read it.

"You made the most money last night so here's a gift for you.

-K"

I looked on my bed to see a black and gold Versace 3 piece outfit. The top was literally 3 strings, 2 would go over my shoulders and the 3rd would go above my stomach they both tied in the back. A black G-string and a matching garter that went around both of my thighs.

"So basically I'll be naked." I said out loud

I headed to the shower to get dressed. Once I pulled on the outfit I realized my nipples would barely be covered by the strings, I opened my door and headed to London's room. I could hear Summer Walker's song Body playing loudly I quickly knocked on the door.