Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Trey

I breezed through the highway with nerves filling my body I can't believe I'm actually doing this shit. Many times I thought about turning around and going back home but I kept my foot on the gas pedal and proceeded to move forward. I battled with myself the whole way there pulling up to the hotel I thought to myself "here goes nothing, it's too late to turn back now." I circled the parking lot just to make sure I wasn't being set up before I pulled into a parking spot in the back.

Honesty

I stood in the mirror looking over my outfit, a black bikini top and a black thong I paired it with my black red bottoms. I decided to wear my red bob wig to go with the whole red and black effect. My phone dinged with a message.

"5 mins away."

"Ok lemme know when you get here and I'll let you know what room to come to."

I stared at the girl in the mirror and put on a nude lip, I added a few touch-ups to my make up.

"Here."

I gave him the room number and waited. I have no clue why I always get nervous before they arrive I've been doing this for so long you'd think I be used to it by now. I wasn't. A knock at the door broke me out of my thoughts, I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. I bent slightly to look out of the peephole but all I could see was someone standing on the other side with a hoodie pulled over his head shielding his face. I took a deep breath and swung the door open, I wasn't expecting who I saw on the other side.

Trey

I knocked on the door and stood a few steps to the side staring at the ground. My heart was beating a mile a minute why was I so nervous. The door swung open breaking me out of my thoughts. I stared at her while she stared back at me time stopped for a split second I gazed into her eyes and I saw something, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"H-hi" A few seconds went by before she spoke

I slightly smiled and gave her a short wave.

"Uh you gonna let me in?" I chuckled

"Yeah yeah my bad." She giggled moving to the side before allowing my access into her room.

I walked in taking a look around. Hmm simple room not bad I thought to myself.

"Hey you mind if I take a look in the bathroom?" Remembering one of the tips Kevin gave me

"Uh sure." She scrunched up her face in confusion.

I walked into the bathroom and lets face it, it's not even big enough to hide someone in here but I still looked behind the shower curtain just to make sure. I noticed she didn't have anything lying around no towels, trash etc and the curtain was damped letting me know she just got out the shower not that long ago. "She's clean." I muttered to myself before walking out.

She was standing in the middle of the room with the Tv remote in her hand.

"So uh you said is $80 for 15 minutes?" I questioned

"Yeah." She confirmed turning to look at me

"Damn she's pretty." I muttered to myself

I took the money out my pocket and handed it to her, she counted it before disappearing into the bathroom.

"So uh do I just get comfortable or?" I asked not really sure

"Yeah go ahead!" She yelled from the bathroom

I kicked off my shoes and took a seat on the bed that was made.

She walked out of the bathroom and strutted towards me.

"Imma set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes when it goes off your time is up. You can add more time if you want." She replied getting on her knees in front of me.

"Bet wait you got a condom? I didn't bring one."

"Yeah of course." She smiled getting up to retrieve it

I took that time to pull my dick out of my pants.

"I see you are ready." She laughed walking back over to me

All the nerves I had on the way over here were gone out of the window. I was ready. She opened the condom sliding it on. She rolled her tongue the base of my dick before putting all of it in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck." I moaned leaning back on the bed

She took me deep into her throat and stuck her tongue out to lick my balls, she did that a few times and I felt like this was about to be over before I really got started.

"Hold on." I stopped her

She looked up at me and it was something about seeing all that spit on her mouth and chin that turned me on.

"Get on the bed and turn around."

She did as I said without any complaints, I stood up taking my pants off and got behind her. She arched her back and I pushed my way in.

A few minutes later we were laying across the bed trying to catch our breath. Many thoughts were going through my mind did I just cheat on my wife? Damn that shit was good.

"You straight?" I asked looking over at her

"Yeah I'm good." The timer went off

"Welp that's my time." I chuckled standing up and sliding off the condom tying it in a knot.

She pulled her clothes back on and grabbed her phone. I walked over to the bathroom and flushed the condom before washing my hands.

"You still on the clock huh?" I questioned getting dressed

"Yeah money has gotta be made right?" She responded back not looking up from her phone

"Yeah." I walked over to her. I don't know what I was thinking but I wanted to look in her eyes again I needed to see if what I saw earlier was just lust, or something us.

"Lemme walk you out." She looked up from her phone and walked towards the door.

"Imma hit you." I looked at her before I walked out the door

"Make sure you do." She smiled I looked in her eyes and there it was again.

I walked out the door and through the parking lot climbing back into my car. I didn't know where the sake of my marriage will lie after tonight but I do know one thing I'll be seeing her again I need to know what is that, that I see in her. I've never seen anything like it not even in Amber and I mean it can't be love cuz I just met her. Whatever it is I intend to find out. Arriving at home the guilt hit me like a ton of bricks, I sighed heavily before turning off my car and walking in. Everything was dark, cold , and quiet. I jogged up the steps and just as I was about to hit straight for the shower I walked towards the master bedroom. Amber was laying in bed sleep with a bottle of brown liquor still in her hand. I sighed and shook my head I walked over to her taking the bottle out of her hand and putting it on the bedside table I pulled the blanket over her body. I kissed the side of her face before making my way to the bathroom to wash off the scent of another woman.

I layed in bed looking at the time it was 4:45am I knew the sun would be coming up soon but I decided to at least get a few hours of sleep. I sent a quick text to Kevin.

"Gym at 7?"

I figured he would see it when he woke up. I went to bed with Honesty on my mind the sex was powerful but it's her eyes that's getting to me. This girl will be the death of me and many other things I thought to myself as I drifted off into a peaceful slumber