Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Honesty

The next few days were filled with seeing endless customers, I'm so over this shit I never seen myself doing this not in a million years but now that I am I'm over it. I want something new, something different. I checked the time on my phone seeing that it was a little past 6am I sighed standing up and stretching, another long night. I walked over to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer pulling out the money I made for the night and began to count it. $657 hmm not bad I thought to myself as I put it inside my bag with my outfits. I took some make up wipes and wiped my face quickly I began to look like the girl I once knew. My phone dinged with a message.

"Get dressed and back your things I'll be there before check out to pick you up."

"Ok I'll be ready." I sent back

I headed to the shower to turn it on, I got dressed in some grey sweats and a gray hoodie the weather was a bit cool this morning in Atlanta so I wanted to dress s such. I packed up my make up and put it in the bag with my outfits along with my shoes. A few hours later there was a knock at the door.

"You staying or leaving?" The housekeeper asked standing on the other side of the door.

"No I'm checking out I'm just waiting for my ride." I replied softly

"Ok imma check on some other rooms and I'll be back." She looked down at her clip board and back up at me

I simply nodded as she walked away. I looked up to see King pulling into the parking lot, I walked away from the door and grabbing my bags which were on the bed next to me by the time I grabbed the second bag he was walking in the door.

"Wassup." He greeted me

"Nothing, I had a good night." I responded accepting the hug he gave

"Good that's what I like to hear, you got everything?" He looked around the room

"Yeah."

"Ight come on." He grabbed my bag I put by the door as well as the one I draped over my shoulder.

We walked over to his car, he put my bags in the trunk and I climbed in the passenger seat.

"We going to a new location?" I asked watching the busy streets of Atlanta in front of us

"Yeah something like that but imma pick up the other girls too." He cooly replied taking out his phone texting and driving.

I never met his other girls before, I mean I knew he had them but it just never crossed my mind. We drove around for a little bit before we pulled up to a hotel similar to the one I was staying in.

"Hold on I'll be back." He spoke before hopping out

I watched him jog up the walk way and then go up the stairs to the second floor before disappearing. A few minutes past before I heard yelling.

"Damn nigga you always in my business!" I heard a woman yell

"Bitch you are my business and if my shit ain't right you goin be outta business." I heard King reply back

I rolled my eyes. Finally the came into few the woman looked to be in her 30's she was short and thick she had a hat on so I couldn't see her hair but she wore a mug on her face. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She opened the back door and flopped down in the seat while King put her bags in the trunk with mine.

"Honesty this is Mercedes, Mercedes this is Honesty." King made introductions

I turned around to look at her but she avoided my gaze and spoke to King instead.