Three

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol can't stop thinking about the boy from this family, who seems to be suffering enormously from being part of this royal family, and who only seems to want to leave and run as far away as possible.

Seungcheol sincerely wonders what's going on, and he hasn't seen Jeonghan all day, so he has no idea what's going on with him right now. He falls asleep with a thousand and one questions on his mind, and it doesn't suit him.

He tries to find Jeonghan, but his father forces him to stay in the office to arrange the marriage papers he has in common with Naeun.

Naturally, the young man grumbles and wonders how long this will take.

- A week -

Yes, it took him a whole week to arrange everything, and he didn't get to talk to Jeonghan. Some days Naeun and his parents were there, and he hoped to see Chan again, but he wasn't there every time.

Right now Seungcheol is at his window, drinking a cup of tea and watching the flowers bloom softly. He stays doing this until he sees a young man dancing in the garden, among the many pink and black flowers. Seungcheol's heart clearly wants to give out at this sight, he's never seen anyone so addictive and attractive just by dancing. He stares at the boy until he hears his parents calling his name.

The prince grunts in disappointment at being cut off in his contemplation, then exits his room and joins his parents in the living room.

" You're going to spend another beautiful day with your future wife. Look how beautiful she is. You're so lucky to have her."

Seungcheol rolls his eyes and the young woman smiles, she approaches the prince and sticks to him, taking his arm and the prince not pushing her away since his parents are there. Nevertheless, an inner voice urged him to go into the garden.

He was about to do just that, but when he turns around he sees Jeonghan taking a young man somewhere, his curiosity really inviting him to leave the girl and the parents of both families here, so that's what he does.

Without waiting any longer he pulls the girl away from him and starts running after Jeonghan and the boy to catch up with them, without much difficulty he manages to get to them and the three boys enter the infirmary of the guardroom.

Jeonghan took care to lock the door so that no one could disturb them, as he knew full well that Seungcheol's parents when those from the neighboring palace could be really intrusive and a real pain in the ass.

" Seungcheol, this is Chan. The son of the-"

" I'm not their son. "

" By blood you are Chan, I'm sorry but you're forced to accept that fact young man."

" Hmph.."

The young man crosses his arms over his chest and begins to sulk, Seungcheol's heart melting at how adorable the young man is, but he stops acting like a child when Jeonghan starts to nurse him back to health.

Chan slaps the older man's hand to make him stop, but he continues his care even though the young prince doesn't seem to agree. Seungcheol smiles at the adorable sight before him and...

" Seungcheol, you're here, aren't you ? Naeun's lonely, come and keep her company for a while - she's your future wife after all."

Jeonghan pretends to vomit while Chan takes advantage of the moment to flee out the window, the two friends sigh together and the guard invites the prince to open the door, his objective being to protect Chan.

What he doesn't know is that the prince's objective can easily become similar to his own.