Twelve

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

After a few hours Jeonghan finally wakes up and when he opens his eyes he sees only Joshua at his side, the young man grunts and Joshua asks him not to move as he needs to regain his strength.

The blond man is forced to lie still and close his eyes, then suddenly a fear comes over him and Seungcheol arrives at that moment. He's happy to see his son awake, but sad to see the condition he's in. The Lee family has obviously left, and the prince is still angry that he didn't go after Chan, but with his parents on his back it would have been complicated.

" Damn it, Cheol, tell me Chan's okay ! Where is he ? "

" I don't know where he is..."

" What ? What do you mean ? He must think it's his fault, he must blame himself, we've got to find him."

Jeonghan tries to stand up but the pain in his arm is so intense that he can only grunt and do nothing more, he tries a second time to get up but this time it's Joshua he's pushing back into his bed.

" Shua..."

" Your majesty go with Soonyoung to the village, I'm sure he's with one of his brothers, I'll stay by Jeonghan's side until then. "

" Thank you Josh, I'll see Soonyoung and..."

" No need to come and get me I'm already here, let's go. "

Soonyoung grabs the prince's wrist and drags him out of the castle, obviously Seungcheol's friend is panicked and due to his stress is very frantic in his actions and gestures, he runs around and Seungcheol has great difficulty keeping up so he calls out to the young man and the latter stops and apologizes with tears in his eyes.

" Hey Soon, calm down."

" I'm scared for him, I love him so much, he needs us and..."

" We'll find him I promise, let's go to Jihoon's first. "

The younger man nods and wipes his tear-soaked eyes, and the two men continue on their way this time, walking towards Jihoon's music studio.

In just a few minutes they arrive and knock gently on the door, which opens to reveal the composer, who is obviously surprised but lets the two men in.

" Chan is here with you ? "

" No, why what's going on ? "

" We had a little trouble and he ran away."

" He must still think he's a burden in everyone's life, my baby... I might have an idea where he could be but it's pretty dangerous out there, but he likes to spend his time there to clear his head. "

" Please show us the way."

Jihoon simply nods and puts his coat on his shoulders and asks the two men to follow him, so the three boys head off together to a quiet corner.

Surprisingly, no one's there, and that stresses Jihoon, who seriously wonders where his little brother could have gone. Seungcheol definitely understands that Chan isn't there, and that's surprising given the look on Jihoon's face.

He's afraid he won't see the person he's starting to care about again, he's afraid something will happen to him, he's definitely thinking the worst: what if he decided to go back to his palace ? What if his parents tortured him again ? What if he decided to let himself die at the hands of his parents ? What if he decided to wander the wilderness with nothing to eat or drink ? What if he came across the wrong people who wanted to hurt him ?

" Prince Seungcheol..."