Five

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol quickly arrives at the desired spot, but stops to contemplate the prince's dancing, since earlier Prince Chan doesn't know how to stop and the black-haired man dances well, divinely well, his body moves in perfect harmony with the rose petals that fly all around him, his hair twirls with the wind and Seungcheol's heart capsizes before this breathtaking spectacle.

" Prince Seungcheol ? "

The prince comes to, and realizes that the younger man in front of him has stopped his dance moves; the older man, guided by his heart, approaches Prince Lee gently, and out of desire, puts one of his hands in the young dancer's hair.

" Prince Seungcheol ? What are you doing ? "

" Um, you had a rose petal in your hair. "

" I see. Thank you for taking it out. "

The boy's cheeks take on a lovely red hue and Seungcheol finally removes his hand from Chan's hair, honestly he would have liked to let his hand explore the softness of his youngest's hair but he didn't want to appear strange to the boy.

Slowly, he sees the dancer kneeling, picking a flower and holding it out to him, the prince tilts his head to the side and takes the little flower in his hand not understanding why the young man is giving him a flower.

" Prince Seungcheol, do you know what a black rose means ? "

" No, I confess I don't, and you, do you know the definition of a black rose ? "

" A long time ago, when I was about six, my grandfather explained to me what's behind this flower. Why it's so dark, it means the story of a tragic love; a black rose represents the sadness that emanates from a loving relationship. "

" I wonder why my father planted this kind of flower here, if it really means these. "

" Maybe he had a passionate, carnal love affair before he met your mother, and it ended tragically, so in memory of her, he had these black roses planted. "

" That makes sense. "

" It's all the more striking that a special Garden is made for this kind of flower plus they're surrounded by white and red roses that signify eternal love and peace. "

Seungcheol is amazed by the young man's explanations; he seems genuinely passionate about what he's saying, and that makes him happy.

Hearing the young prince's voice makes him feel emotions he's never felt before. It's as if Cupid has put an arrow through his heart and there's nothing he can do about it.

He's destined to want to listen to his youngest forever, the softness of his voice, the fluidity of his gestures, the passion that makes his eyes shine, Seungcheol definitely wants to see these for eternity.

" Prince Chan."

" Hm ? "

" Which flower would you pair for yourself ? "

" To me ? Let me think, it's quite difficult, honestly. "

Chan begins to search his memory for a flower that might represent him, or that might represent how he feels about a son, and finally he finds the perfect flower, goes to pick one a few inches away and gives it to Seungcheol.

" A pink flower ? What does that mean ? "

" They signify tenderness and grace, the desire to please and be loved. "

" Don't you feel loved ? "

" My parents only have a heart in their eyes for my sister, I know very well they don't want me, I was born to take over the castle that's all, I have strictly no desire for it I have two passions but my parents are against it and my sister lies all the time so they stay against me. "

" It's horrible, Chan if you need to talk or anything. I'm here, okay ? You're not alone anymore."

" Thank you Prince Choi, I'll keep that in mind. "

" Just call me Seungcheol hyung when we're together okay ? "

The young man simply nodded and then the elder said he'd go back inside or his parents wouldn't be happy. Chan obviously agreed, smiling.

The two men were really happy to have exchanged a first conversation, their accelerated heartbeats confirming the pleasure they shared.