Twenty

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

While Seungcheol and Soonyoung's plan has completely fallen through, the young woman is really happy to be staying with the prince, and although she doesn't like the village and it shows on her face, she's very happy to be at Seungcheol's side, the young man tries anything to get the young woman to let go of him, but unfortunately nothing works, so he continues to walk through the narrow streets of the town, sighing and rolling his eyes as the woman speaks and moves closer to him.

" Prince Seungcheol ? "

The young prince turns around and sees Seokmin accompanied by his girlfriend, Seungcheol is happy, he makes the young woman let go of him at last and he approaches Seokmin, he starts to analyze the two young people and that's when he sees that there's good news approaching, he smiles tenderly and asks the young woman if he has the right and the pretty young woman nods gently, Seungcheol puts one of his hands on the woman's swollen belly and he starts to smile.

" When is this little child due ? "

" Normally within three months, but I'm afraid he won't survive or he'll be born prematurely."

" Why would you think that ? "

" I'm not sure that just eating carrots will be enough for him to be healthy."

" I'm going to help you and offer you the money and food you need to stay healthy."

The young woman is so happy that she starts to cry, Seokmin is just as happy as his girlfriend, he thanks the older man countless times and when he sees that the prince is actually handing them money he lets out a little tear.

" You're pathetic, crying over nothing."

" Ah. Grandpa warned us. So it's true this witch is going to have to marry you Prince Seungcheol ? Good luck putting up with her, Prince seriously."

" I'm the perfect wife for him and we're going to be the most beautiful family ever."

" I'm sorry to tell you that the prince doesn't love you and he never will, you disgust him, I can see it in his eyes. And honestly, you disgust us all."

" I'm mom and dad's pride and Seungcheol loves me, he just has trouble realizing it, that's all."

" You're their pride because you're the only one who listens to them too, believe me when they see what's become of Jihoon and Chan they're going to bitterly regret kicking them out. Prince Choi can't love you, but keep believing, hope makes you live."

" The three of you are useless brothers."

" No, but do you think you're a sister in our eyes ? You're nothing, you've never been anything honestly. "

As the two young people began to get more and more annoyed with each other, musicians began to play in the distance and this automatically made Seokmin smile, he asked Seungcheol and Soonyoung to follow him as he knew where they were coming from and the princess was obliged to chase after them as they seemed to have completely forgotten the young woman's existence.

Once all the young people have arrived at their destination, Soonyoung's gaze is fixed on Jihoon, who plays the guitar and sings beautifully, while Seungcheol is mesmerized by Chan, who dances with such ease and grace and fluidity that it's hard to take your eyes off him.

" As the days go by, the money they get increases, it's unbelievable. "

" My brothers are perfect, I'm so proud of them."

" I'm so proud of Chan, all my love are for him and only for him." Seungcheol says quietly.

Even though the latter's sister is there, he knows full well that when Chan and Jihoon's show comes to an end, he'll go over to the younger one, take him in his arms and kiss him. No matter which young woman is with him, there's only one person he loves, and that person is Chan.