Nineteen

Look how beautiful they are together 🥹

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

A few months have gone by, autumn is now upon us, and Chan is very happy, he loves this season, the colors are magnificent, the leaves are turning orange and brown, some are covering the beaten paths, and this makes the young prince smile.

Since his discussion with his boyfriend's father, he's been doing a lot of thinking, and for the time being he's decided to live with Jihoon, because staying in Seungcheol's palace is dangerous, as he'll be spotted by Seungcheol's mother at any moment, and that's clearly not an option.

At first, Jihoon didn't want to offer his little brother a place like this, but after a few minutes' negotiation and several examples, Seungcheol, Chan and above all Soonyoung managed to convince Jihoon.

Even though Chan no longer has a bed but a sofa, and has less nutritious food, he doesn't care: he's with his brother in total safety, Chan can wander around the village, free as a bird without fear of seeing his parents one day or another, hell no longer exists, he's on his own, and that suits him perfectly, of course.

Seungcheol, for his part, forces his mother to leave him alone. He doesn't want to be married to the Lee family's daughter; in his heart he has only one person in mind, and in his heart it's Chan, The king for hid part tells his wife that the young man is of age and has his rights, he can and must make his own choices, but the woman is adamant that Seungcheol will marry the Lee family's daughter and that's that.

Today, Seungcheol wanted to go to the village with Soonyoung, Jeonghan and Joshua, but he couldn't because his mother had invited the Lee family to spend the whole day in the palace, so the young prince just sighed, rolled his eyes and made sure he was as far away from the girl as possible.

While the girl's only desire is to be close to the young man, obviously in her head she's going to succeed in making Seungcheol fall in love with her, but no, in the boy's head there's only one and the same person, and today he's very unhappy not to be able to find him.

" Prince Choi, I'd like to go to the village, I have the impression that some families are short of food and I'd like to help them."

" Soon ah ! That's a good idea, I'll come with you."

In Seungcheol's mind he's free now to go and find Chan, but as his mother sees the enlightenment on her son's face she's not happy at all, so she decides to ask the young woman to go with the two boys, Seungcheol's smiling face turns cold and impassive again. His father sees this and tries to find a way to help his son, but the young woman is so happy that she can spend more time with Seungcheol that she says loud and clear that she can't wait to go to the village.

The prince isn't a fool, he knows she's lying - she's never been to the village, she's never worried about the people around her, and Seungcheol knows this because his brothers have said they don't really like the young woman, and they don't think she's their sister.

" Son, I'm counting on you to take care of your fiancé."

Seungcheol doesn't answer, he looks coldly at his mother and decides to leave, Soonyoung, Jeonghan and Joshua follow him and the young woman runs after them, the prince wants to create a plan to go and find Chan quietly but he knows it's too risky so in the end he'll do nothing more than walk around the village with this woman clinging to his arm.