One

<

<

3-----------------------------------------------<3

It's a perfectly ordinary day for Prince Choi, sitting at his desk with mountains of paperwork in front of him. Honestly, he doesn't enjoy his destiny very much, but he doesn't really have a choice: what he prefers is to go for a walk around the village and see how the people are doing.

It's true that he's a prince, enormously beloved because he's very kind, gentle and makes sure no one lacks for anything - quite the opposite of the neighboring palace, apparently.

As far as he knows, the village princess and her parents are evil and think only of themselves and their fortune. He's never met these people, but he hears about them often enough because his parents want him to marry the princess of this kingdom.

However, he has no desire to do so, because he doesn't like women already, and people who only appreciate money and have no sense of humanity he definitely doesn't like anymore.

The young man sighs as he thinks about his future, then looks out of his window and sees a young man sitting on the ground, apparently watering a small flower, which arouses Seungcheol's curiosity.

The prince, stays looking at the boy until he hears his parents calling him, the young man grunts disappointed but gets up his chair all the same to go and see what his parents want.

" Father, Mother. What did you want from me ? " Ask Seungcheol slowly.

" The Lee family is right here, I'd like son, for you to learn about your future wife. Naeun. "

The young woman smiled and put her hair back in place as she came to Seungcheol's side, the young man held back a sigh and smiled as he told the girl she could come with him, they were going to go for a walk in the castle garden and enjoy the sunshine.

Naeun tries to get close to Seungcheol, taking his hand, drawing him in, using a soft, teasing, honeyed voice to really attract the prince, but he seems unmoved by anything the princess does.

" Prince Seungcheol."

" Yoon Jeonghan, why are you out again ? Your room isn't here as far as I know. " Seungcheol crosses his arms over his chest and raises his eyebrows.

" I'm training our new recruit but he won't listen to me, and he's got quite an answer for it, he'd scare me to death."

" Where is it ? "

" This is the problem, I have no where he goes idea, he left and was pissed off at me. "

" Han, I've already told you to stop scaring people, stay calm and stop acting like a child."

" I'm acting perfectly normal. "

" Jeonghan, you're always making jokes to push new recruits over the edge, you're really going to end up all alone as the guard of this palace if you keep this up."

" Hm, strangely him I really don't want to see him leave me, uh the team, maybe I'm acting like an asshole ? "

" Look, you're not mean or a jerk Han. Just a bit too childish around the edges, if you'd stop playing and be a bit more grown up in your head people-"

Seungcheol pauses in his sentence as he feels the young woman beside him clinging to him and it's starting to piss him off to no end, so he recovers his arm and growls. Jeonghan laughs at this and taps the prince lightly on the shoulder.

Yes, the blond is his guard, but he's also his best friend and they act more like each other than like prince and guard. Jeonghan nods slightly to ask if this is indeed the woman he's going to marry, and the elder nods sadly until he sees again the young boy who caught his eye so long ago.

He wonders who he really is, and is strangely keen to find out more about him.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Hello my diamonds, I hope everyone are fine, i'm back with a new full story with the ChanCheol for the principal ship, I hope this story are going to please you, personally I really like this little story ~

JiHan, SoonHoon, JunHao, VerKwan, MinWon side ship Seokmin with a girl ~

I love all of you, kiss the world skrrr <3