Fifteen

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

So the three men set off in the direction of the royal palace, Chan walking quickly, he wants to be as far away from Seungcheol as possible, because he knows that if he stays too close to him it won't be good for his own sanity and his heart could give out at any moment.

On Seungcheol's side, the young man smiles gently as he sees the young prince running away from him, honestly he thinks the budding feelings he has for Chan can be reciprocated and he plays on them a lot, he loves the young man's cute and spontaneous reactions immensely.

" Your Majesty..."

" Soon, we're outside the palace, just call me Seungcheol hyung."

" Sorry it's the usual, but can I ask you a question ? "

" Sure, you don't even have to ask you know."

" Um...how can I put this... do you like Prince Chan ? In the sense that you might have a preference with the idea of marrying him rather than Princess Lee..."

" Honestly ? Yes, Chan appeals to me enormously, from the first second my eyes landed on his person until now, my attraction to him only increases day by day."

" Are you going to tell him ? What about your parents ? "

" I'm going to tell Chan most certainly. To my parents it might be more complicated given that they don't even know about my attraction to the male gender..."

" I think they'll be open-minded, don't you ? They're always on your side and only want you to be happy hyung."

Seungcheol sighs softly and simply nods, he knows his parents will love him whether he loves men or women they'll love their sons but as the wedding with Naeun is already planned he knows it's going to be risky to confess how he feels, nevertheless he also knows he won't be able to stay like this for long.

" Soon-ah, do you fancy a day off ? I've seen the chemistry you've got with Jihoon, so if you'd like to explore it further, I'll leave you alone today. "

" Thanks a lot hyung ! "

Soonyoung didn't waste another second, turning and walking the opposite way back to Jihoon.

Seungcheol smiles softly, he'd do anything for his friends' happiness, and he knows that his friend's happiness could be in the young composer's arms, so why not play Cupid and let them discover each other in more detail, one on one ?

After a few minutes' walk, the young prince finally arrives at his palace and realizes that Chan hasn't waited for him. He sighs in disappointment, but tells himself one thing: the young man must have gone to be with Jeonghan and Joshua, perhaps in the practice room ? Or in Jeonghan's room ? It's got to be one of these two places.

With determined steps, Seungcheol passed through the gates of his castle, not even paying attention to his poor parents as they began to ask him questions.

The young man quickly arrived at the guardroom, but it was empty, so he started looking elsewhere, going to the bedrooms, and that's when he heard voices coming from Jeonghan's room.

Obviously, the boy wanted to get in, but a discussion between Chan and Joshua stopped him in his tracks.

[ Shua hyung, it's horrible to love someone forbidden. "]

( He's not forbidden Chan-ah, and for gods' sake he's gay.)

[ The queen and the king don't know, is that why they've destined him for my sister ? ]

( Well, they don't know, but if you and Seungcheol get anywhere, I'm sure they will very soon. )

[ He'll never love me the way I love him. Shua hyung is a one-way love with also issue...]

For Seungcheol, this is one sentence too many, so he enters the room, causing the youngest to let out a small hiccup of surprise. The older man walks over to Chan and grabs his wrist, pulling him along.

" I'll borrow him for a bit, he and I need to talk."

Chan swallows hard, his little puppy-dog eyes meeting Joshua's, but the young man simply smiles. The young prince felt abandoned by his friend and was afraid of what his elder would say.