Chapter 6 More walking.

I woke up pretty early, Diego was outside packing up. I walked outside and Brianna was helping Diego. I walked to Brianna "god it's so cold." I said stretching. She just ignored me and walked off. I was confused so just ignored it.

"Are we ready to go when Bryon and Lewis wake up?" said Diego looking at the both of us while he is putting his backpack on. I nodded then Lewis and Byron walked out of the cart. "Perfect timing. lets get out of here" said Diego than we all thanked started to walk.

"If we want to leave the UK. We are going to have to buy a boat i spent some money. but we are not that close to the ocean yet" Diego said while walking. I felt cold chills down my spine. i wrapped my arms around myself. I looked around then put my hands in my pockets.

As we were walking we found a little lake. "Hey we should make fishing rods! Then save the fish for later than eat them." Said Lewis grabbing some sticks he found and untied his shoe lace and connected both shoe laces. He grabbed a paper clip he had in his bag and shaped it to look like a hook. He tied all of them together and started digging in the dig then finding a worm. "you guys keep finding worms" Lewis said still tying it making sure it is tight and wont slip off. He put the worm he found on the hook then throwing it into the water.

He was waiting for a catch. I walked off looking for a good spot to dig. I grabbed a thick stick and started digging. I found one thin worm and grabbed it. I started looking around more. I saw Brianna struggling so i went to her and helped her. She gave me a look and grabbed the worm and walked off. I sighed and stood up looking around.

"I caught one! I caught one!!" Yelled Lewis showing us the fish he caught. "Ay good job man!" Said Diego smiling he was looking at the fish. "I should catch more just in case." Lewis said grabbing one of the worms they got putting it on the hook then putting the string back in the water.

After a little bit they packed up the fish they caught and got up. Lewis got up and we started walking. It was a few hours later we reached a small town. "We need to get some food" Said Lewis looking around. "The only pence i have is for the boat we need to get." Diego said looking at Lewis. "I don't have any either." I said looking in my backpack. "I ran out" Brianna said sighing and looking around. Diego sighed. "We can try to make money some  how." said Diego.  

As we were walking through town. I was holding Bryon's hand. I started to regret running away. But at the same time i was happy. Bryon was safe. I was safe. Everybody was safe. I was walking and walking. I was tired. I couldn't take anymore walking. I felt my legs about to collapse. i pushed through it and kept walking. Brianna was on Diego's back Really tired. I'm surprised Diego wasn't that tired. We just kept walking.

We started walking on a train track. I kept thinking about everything that is going on. I wish i was back in my back laying down asleep. We were walking on the bridge. Diego was leading and i was behind him followed by Lewis, Bryon, and Brianna. We than felt  tracks shaking below us when Lewis looked back and screamed,

"TRAIN!!!" After Lewis screamed that we were all running as fast as we can trying to get off the track but the train was catching up quick. I kept looking back while running. Diego jumped off the track and landed onto the land and Brianna was not that fast so she was struggling to catch up. I than jumped onto the land and Diego looked at me making sure i got off safety and he looked over at the other and they got off just in time and a second later it went speeding fast. They sighed and continued walking.