Chapter 15 Back on the train

as we were waking off Bryon was behind us all upset. We were walking through the field I was holding Diego's hand tightly still fighting back tears.

I was looking down while walking. We were walking for a while. "We can wait till a train comes. we can stay here for a while." said Diego looking at me and Byron. I yawned and sat down leaning on a tree and Diego sat next to me.

Bryon was picking off some berries in a bush. I out my head on Diego's shoulder. He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around me. I looked at him and i leaned my head against his head. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked at him. he kissed me. As i kissed him back i felt butterflies throughout my entire body.

We were making out till Bryon ran up. "I see a train!" Bryon said pointing out the train. Diego and I both got up and ran to where Byron was pointing.

As the train passes we all jump on. I sat down and laying my head on the back wall. "This might take us to where we need to go, or close to where we need to go." Diego said looking outside of the cart. Diego walked back to me and sat next to me. Diego looked at me and he held my hand in my lap. I put my head on Diego's shoulder. He kissed my head and he looked over at Byron who is playing with the hay.

"I miss lewis." Bryon said with tears in his eyes. He looked at us. "It's okay Byron. It will be okay. It may not be the only time we see him!" Diego said in a soft comforting voice. Diego got up and sat next to him.

He was smiling while comforting him. Diego had his arm around his shoulders. I was watching Diego comfort Bryon. it was so sweet. Bryon smiled and hugged Diego. Diego hugged him back tightly.