Chapter 13 The moment

As i was walking through the deck i could not seem to find Diego, Bryon, Lewis Nor Brianna. I leaned on the railing looking at the water just thinking. The sunset was Orange Pink Blue Purple. It was so gorgeous. Its like it was pulling me towards the sunset.

Where would i go? would i stick with Diego, Brianna, and Lewis? I didn't have money. I'm only 14. I wish i knew. As i was zoned out thinking Diego walked up behind me and also leaned on the deck railing. I look over at him. "What are you thinking about?" He asked looking curious. "I don't know. i just don't know what I'm going to do after this. I don't have any money. I guess i will have to try and get a job on a farm." I looked down at the water. "Stick with me than" He said softly putting his hand gently on top of mine on the railing. I smiled at him "Really?" I said and he nodded at me smiling.

I smiled and looked back at the water than at the sunset. Diego was looking at me. I looked at him smiling. He than kissed my hand. I felt blush spread over my face and i was looking at him. He looked at me causing us to make eye contact. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Do I like Diego?

He than moved closer and kissed me softly. I was shocked. But I kissed him back. It felt magical. It felt real. Not one of those kisses were they kiss you and you just feel nothing. I felt like he was the one. I wrapped my arms around Diego's neck. We both pulled away and i hugged him. He than hugged me back softly and gently. I pulled away from the hug smiling at him.

"Woah. Your a good kisser." said Diego leaning back onto the railing. I smiled at him. I looked at his smile. It was so perfect. His dimples showed perfectly when he smiled. There's something about him that just makes him so special. "It pretty late wanna head back to are room?" Diego said pointing with his thumb to the way. I nod and hold his hand walking back.

Once we reach to the room i layed down on the bed And Diego layed down as well. I fell asleep pretty quickly. That night we had a bad storm and the beds were moving around like crazy. I thought the ship was going to tip.