Chapter 8thief

It was pretty late and my feet were in pain. I wanted to go home. But it was for the best. "We should start a fire and camp here for the night." Diego said looking at all of us still holding Brianna. I nodded and put the stuff down.

Diego set Brianna down and grabbed his matches. He than lit some wood we put up. We all huddled around it keeping warm. Diego was sitting next to me. I saw a town not to far from here. I'm going to head over there real fast. "Il go with you" i said looking over at him. He nodded at me and we both got up. We started walking to the town.

I was thinking than i looked at him "I thought we didn't have any money?" I spoke to him looking forward than at him. "Follow my lead." He said walking into a store. He grabbed a cigarette pack and put it in his pocket. I was standing close to him kind of blocking him. He than looked like he was looking around. "So what do you want? I can see if we have enough" He said looking at me than walking backwards and bumping into a shelf full of some food.

He turned around "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He said as one of the workers came over picking up the stuff that tipped over. Diego was helping him pick it up. "Here you go.. again I'm so sorry." Diego said looking at the guy. The guy nodded and me and Diego walked out.

Diego just smirked and puled out some of the food in his pocket. I looked at it. "How did you do that!?" I was looking at the food than him and back at the food. "Skill." Diego said smirking than starting to walk back. I followed him.