𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟐

Hey Guys,

So here is the new update. Please do vote and comment your thoughts as it will encourage me to write further. If you have questions regarding any of my story you can dm me on my Instagram. So yeah that's it.

My id:@ansh.a745

Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

" What's the new update on Queen Siya's security? " I asked to Raghav Mathur, ex- military officer and one of my most trusted employee

" Everything is under control Boss, she's under my protection whenever she's outside the palace, but I'm not allowed inside because they have royal guards protecting her." He said and I nodded my head.

" What about Raja Sa ? " I asked.

" It's the royal guards, Boss." He said.

" Okay, you can leave now." I dismissed him.

Even though the royal guards are assigned by the palace, I'm not completely sure about their work. And as the coronation of Vikram and Siya is coming nearer I can't compromise on their security. I need to talk with him about this.

Starting a security company was never my plan even though I liked hacking, I was planning to takeover my family business. But then things happened. My life change, priorities changed. And I didn't wanted to compromise on anyone's security anymore. That's how 'KHAN SECURITIES' was founded. And now it's one of world's top most security company. I have been providing security and protection for the topmost celebrities, political leaders and even for mafia leaders in the world. But my buisness is based solely on ' Trust ', if my customer don't trust me then there is no way their security is going to work. I have the best well trained men and women for ensuring the safety of others.
I couldn't protect my loved ones in the past, so I'm not going to compromise on anyone's safety who come to me for protection. They all are under Salah Ibrahim Khan's protection. And for me, I'm under the protection of my Creator.

I looked at my watch and it showed 11.45 in the night. I sighed. After getting up, I went to make ablution for Isha prayer. After giving my prayer, I made my way towards my home. You can say that My Mansion is one of the safest place on earth. Because I made sure to have the best and advanced security system for my house which is developed by me. I entered the house after parking my car and the first thing I saw was the house is silent,that means Baba and Niya are not up. I sighed and went towards her room. Samadh was standing outside the room and I noticed that his nails are again painted in pink. Haniya loves nail paints,but not on her nails, she loves to paint it on others nails. Usually her canvas for painting is Baba or Samadh (note the sarcasm)

After dismissing him for today, I entered inside her room without making noise. I went towards her bed but she was not there, my mind got alarmed. I looked around but didn't found her anywhere. But then I heard the sweet voice of my daughter from the balcony, I went there and saw that she was standing there and looking at the sky. I sighed.