𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟒

Here is the chapter -4, read and enjoy also vote and comment down your thoughts.

☾⋆。°✩

I looked at the different types of flowers that are in front of me

I looked at the different types of flowers that are in front of me. But all I need is a bunch of Tulips to make my little princess happy. She loves Tulips, just like how her mother loved them. I always used to get away from her anger whenever I buy her flowers.

Thinking about my Sajal made a lumb form in my throat.

Erasing those beautiful yet painful memories from my mind I started to make the bouquet for my daughter. As promised to her yesterday I'm going to take her for the date. I love these times when I live just for her without any pressure from work or other things. After preparing the bouquet and making the payment I went to my car. Placing the bouquet carefully on the passenger seat and locking the car, I went to the market to buy chocolates for my girl. She has a sweet tooth, and she loves eating anything that contains sweets in it. After buying all the necessary things for breakfast I made my way home. I have planned everything for today. Breakfast in the bed, lunch from our favourite cafe and dinner with my idiot friends. I hate it when I have to share my daughter with anyone.

After getting home, I quickly started making her favourite breakfast which is biriyani. Wierd? I know, but that little cupcake of mine loves briyani, she can eat it at any time of the day. After making everything and setting it properly on the tray I looked at the time and it showed eight in the morning. Time to wake up my cranky shehzadi.

I slowly opened the door to her room and placed the tray on the table without making any noise. My baby looks just like a baby when she sleeps like a baby.

What the hell is wrong with you Salah?

Shaking my head at my own thoughts I slowly sat at the edge of the bed and started tracing my fingers on her hair softly. She wiggled in her sleep and then covered herself inside the blanket.

" Ut jaayiye humaare shehzadi " I said softly but she shook her head still inside
the blanket.

(Wake up my princess)

" Aaj humare date hai, aap bool gaye kya? " I asked and she peeked her head outside the blanket.

( Did you forget that today is our date? )

" Baba " she said in her sleepy voice, but didn't open her eyes.

" Wake up my little Sunshine " I said one more time. And she slowly very slowly opened her magical eyes and looked at me while smiling ear to ear.

Ma sha Allah. My daughter is the most beautiful creature in the world.

" Assalamualaikum baba " she said smiling while motioning me to pick her up which I gladly did.

" Wa alaikum assalam, princess" I said while making her sit on my lap and kissing on her forehead.

She's the blessing of my life.