𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟏

Hey everyone,
Here is the first chapter of His Hoor, please give the same amount of love and support for this book too...

Read and enjoy also vote and comment ❤️‍🩹

" So everyone please beware of the drug mafia outside and inside our school, please immediately report to the principal or any other staff if you see any student who is using drugs or getting involved with the drug dealers, immediate action will b...

" So everyone please beware of the drug mafia outside and inside our school, please immediately report to the principal or any other staff if you see any student who is using drugs or getting involved with the drug dealers, immediate action will be taken " I said in my very strict tone.

" Okay ma'am " they replied in chores.
Even though they are the senior students of this school they act like KG students.

" So that's it for today, see you guys on Monday " I said after hearing the bell.

"Thankyou ma'am" the whole class said in unison.

After collecting my books from the table and bidding bye to my beloved students I left for the staff room.

Well hello everyone, let me introduce myself to you guys, myself Ms.Sabah Mariyam, I'm 24 and an English lecturer in KVM public school.

After reaching the staff room I went towards my desk to place the books and pack my bag.

"Sabah.." someone called me and  I looked to notice that it was my bestfriend's elder brother.

"Yes Karan Sir" I said.

"I have told you many time to call me Bhai when we are alone " he said in a scolding tone. Actually I don't have siblings, so my best friends and their siblings are the closest people I can call my brothers and sisters.

"Sorry bhai, why did you called me?" I asked him.

"It's been so long since you guys have come to home so I was asking if you want to come with me? The kids will be  very happy to see you" he said.

"No bhai, not today. I need to go to market with Ammi" I said.

"Okay, then come another day" he said.

"Okay bhai bye" I said.

"Bye, drive carefully" he said and left.

After picking up my things I came out of the staff room and walked towards the parking lot where my scooter is parked.

As I was moving towards my scooter I heard a small and soft sound of someone's crying. I looked around for someone but couldn't found anyone. So I again started to walk but then again I stopped by hearing the same crying sound. This time it came from behind the tree near the parking area. I went towards there to check and found that it was a small and cute girl who was crying.

She was crying while hugging her bag to her chest. She looked less than 6 year old. Must be in first standard or something. I always loved children and couldn't control myself when they cried. Same happened with the little girl. I didn't know why I felt restless when I saw her crying. So I went towards her and kneeled in the ground in front of her.