𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟎

Assalamualaikum Butterflies ,

How are you all?

There is a surprise for you in this chapter. Wait for it and tell me your opinion.

Also read the author's note in the ending, I have something important there. So please read it.

Now Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

"Aapki Ammi jaa chuki hai, ab aap apni aankhein khol sakti hain," I said as I entered the driver's seat and started the car without even looking at my daughter

"Aapki Ammi jaa chuki hai, ab aap apni aankhein khol sakti hain," I said as I entered the driver's seat and started the car without even looking at my daughter. I heard the sound of her shifting in the seat.

("Your mother has gone , now you can open your eyes.")

"Aapko kaise pata ki mein so nahi rahi thi?" She asked in an accusing tone as I caught her red-handed.

("How did you know that I wasn't sleeping?")

"Beta...baap hoon aapka, sab kuch samajhta hoon," I said while giving her a side-eye.

("Dear... I am your father, I understand everything.")

"Baba..." She screamed in happiness, and I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"Kahiye, baba ki jaan," I said, shaking her head at her cute antics.

("Yes, dear,")

"Aaj mein bahut khush hoon," she said, grinning ear to ear. Her infectious smile made me smile too.

( " I'm really happy today " )

"Acha, kya aap meharbani karke humein aapke khushi ki wajah bata sakti hain?" I asked to play along with her drama.

("Okay, can you kindly tell me the reason for your happiness?")

"Aaj mujhe apni Ammi mil gayi. Aaj se mujhe sirf baba hi nahi, balki Ammi bhi honge," she said, making me stop the car. I looked at her, and her beautiful smile calmed the storm in my heart.

("Today I found my mother. From today, I will have not just my father, but also my mother.")

I didn't say anything and continued driving towards our home. But my little peanut doesn't like being silent, so she started ranting about everything and anything.

"Baba..." She called again, making me smile. I don't think I can ever get enough of her calling me Baba.

"Ji, Shehzadi," I said.

( " Yes , Princess ")

"Kya mujhe ek ice cream mil sakti hai?" She asked cutely, batting her eyelashes, and I can never say no to that face.

( " Can I get an icecream, please ? " )

"Aapse bhala hum na keh sakte kya?" I said, and she squealed in happiness.