III

People say;  faith is that thing you can never change

III :  insult

"Hyung" "hyung" the two brothers are irritating there older brother who are just busy on planting "please tell us what happened to you" someone said "yes tell us what happened when you go to horse riding" other one said the older look at them and said "nothing happened tae and Kai" the person said " soobin hyung don't lie" tae said "yes soobin hyung tell us" Kai said and now soobin are done "I meet with some-" soobin incrupt by Kai shouting tae giggles.

"oh someone meet" Kai said in teasing voice soobin glare at them  "I meet with someone who are from white Kingdom" soobin said and the excited expression change in pale one the two younger look at each other. Soobin take deep breath and tell them whole story "so that's why you are smile while looking at fruit" tae said and wiggle his eyebrows"shut up" soobin said again go to his work planting.

"you know hyung we got invited for white kingdom celebration " Kai said soobin nod "I think we should not go there"tae said "no you go they can't think find  any reason that we scared" soobin said "you don't go" Kai asked "no" soobin said they don't ask any reason and go to there room.

"Hyung are you ready"gyu asked to yeonjun nod he turn around the gyu nod and they both go to hall that fill with people from every kingdom then gyu eyes caught someone gyu point to them yeonjun looked at that person "they are from black kingdom" gyu said yeonjun nod then there someone come from behind "these people have that courage"there close friend said then yeonjun come with evil idea the whole crowd got silent when yeonjun show up "look who are here the black kingdom people who don't have any color" yeonjun said tae look at him with angry eyes.

"dose you also know black magic you stupid people" yeonjun said tae about to say something but Kai stopped him yeonjun smirk "my bad oh you do black magic you come from poor kingdom" yeonjun said the whole crowd laughing "dose your king Know what are defination of begin rich" yeonjun said again the whole crowd laugh with that every kingdom insult them yeonjun throw more turnament to both of them tae had enough he take Kai hand and leave from there but they listen last thing before living the door "disgusting people who someone gave them birth" someone said and both of them leave.

"Hyung don't you think it too much" gyu said in concerred voice"no it's fine" yeonjun said while guilty taking over him he see the younger have tear before he leave the place but yeonjun shrugged and continue his event.

On the other hand Kai and tae hugged soobin tightly as their life depend upon while tear are following from both of their eyes they are sobbing and soobin hate he hate seeing his little one cry like that he hate how they are chocking while crying soobin are pating both of back to make them calm "who did this" soobin asked in dangerous voice "w-white kingdom prince" tae said and here soobin eyes turning dark "they gone regert" soobin said in dark voice he see both of his little brother sleep "sorry for sending you there" soobin said and smile to look his little one sleeping peacefully "you don't do right prince" soobin said.

The maid bow to yeonjun "prince, your father health got worsen" she said.

_______________________________________

~we will meet again~