XIV

People say ; sometime if we don't understand something, we feel more happy to not to understand that

XIV : not understanding

Yeonjun get up he stretched his arm and look other side and an unknown smile come to his face.

He see soobin is sleeping a little cute pout and soft snore. He looked handsome while sleeping.

Yeonjun about to touch his hair as he remeber what actually situation they are. They aren't close which hurt yeonjun. He don't but he feel the main reason of this distance is not there rivalry but an untold truth.

Which he have to find out. He sigh and get up and go to the washroom.

Soobin slowly open his eyes he also look at other side and find no one. He sigh as he hear water sound from washroom.

He get and go to the window. He see how much people are still there to celebrating this wedding. There is still fairy lights and decorated stree.

He feel sad like how people thinking this rivalry things end. Where he and yeonjun don't even friends. Friends they don't even know each other more like stranger who get married.

But he married to solve things. He want this type of thing end. His parents wish the day come. Because he know there are also some people who aren't happy with this decision.

After sometime he hear door clicked sound he turn around and see his personal guard.

"Majesty, today you have to go for survey in kingdom" the servent said lowering his head. Still behind the door.

"We will go today, ready other people too" soobin said in firm voice like a strong king should have

Yeonjun is coming out from the washroom and he hear that talk.

And now his happiness don't have limited like he have to sneak out from here and he also found back gate plus soobin going out means a clear route.

After the servent leave. He finally come out.

Soobin look at the side where someone walking sound coming and don't lie his breath hitched for second.

Yeonjun wet hair, dripping water from his hair, beautiful skin which are shinning under sunlight. And not to mention his wet and plump lips.

Soobin is lost in the beauty which are standing there all his, no one have any right on yeonjun expect him.

Yeonjun is now his~

Now soobin understand why everyone get amazed and memorized by looking at yeonjun.

Why everyone start talking about him when they look at him. He is beautiful and soobin know that.

And the rumour become true when he saw him at the first day when they meet.

Yeonjun beauty what people fight for.
No doubt why his beauty is that famous in other kingdom.

Soobin take deep breath slowly walking towards yeonjun.

On the other hand yeonjun can't hold eye contact. He feeling intimated as how soobin looking at him. Like he lost.

Yeonjun is shy. He have now rosy and moist cheek. And bright red ear.

He look at front as soobin standing in front of him now.

Soobin extend his hand and yeonjun closed his eyes.

Yeonjun breath hitched at the moment he feel soobin hand touching his cheek .

Soobin slowly tuck yeonjun hair behind his hair. And that moment yeonjun open his eyes both eyes meet

For both of them world stop. Like everyone just looking at them like they are going to create most beautiful love story.

Both heartbeat increased. The breathing is abnormal. Yeonjun black obr looking at soobin brown obr. Like they are communicating with eyes.

No need of words. A pure silent just breathing and heartbeat sound can listen

But every moment have to break.

Soobin slowly come back. He back away. As his hand are touching yeonjun cheek and ear.

Yeonjun don't question anything maybe at that movment he want to time to stop. He don't want to know anything why soobin dose that? Why he don't back away.

He want to keep this as memory. He look at soobin finally the breathing become normal and see soobin also have bright red ear.

Yeonjun chuckled thinking soobin must be embarassed by his action.

But the thing was there are not awkward silent. It's just for both of them this is not understandable.

But some time or good if you don't understand things. Before soobin can say something yeonjun speak

"You are going somewhere, majesty" ge said in sweet and soft tone. At the end there are nothing change soobin is king and he don't want to take soobin name till soobin don't say to him. He don't want to disrespect him.

Soobin nod "yes, i have to go for some work" he said finally going towards washroom. Yeonjun is backing facing him.

"Yeonjun" soobin said and yeonjun trun around "it's soobin" he said and go inside. Yeonjun smiled he feel the cheek again getting red.

Weird? He just say simple words and it making his heartbeat going wild. He placed his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat like it getting faster every second.

"Stupid, he just say my name and give permission to say his name" he said in soft tone.

He slowly look up and see himself. His hand slowly go up touching his ear where soobin touch him. He blushed and hide his face between his hand and giggles.

"I am going crazy"

_______________________________________

This is all for this chapter I hope you will like that and please tell me if you really do I need motivation.

!! Vote and comment !!

Announcement, Announcement~

*Actually I have to announce this before but I always forget but not now*

This book also contains male pregnancy I hope you don't mind. And this chapter and annoucement is important for plot.

Bye *giving flying kiss*