XVI

People say ; sometime 'let it go' is never a option

XVI : am i reason?

Yeonjun looking out of window locking himself inside his room with a deep thinking.

Weather he should jump or not

He again take deep breath "let's go yeonjun or you never found that truth" he think and look around.

He go and unlock his door and look outside seeing there is no one he sigh in relief and see a made passing.

He tighten his grip on door lock and said "excuse me!" Maid look at him and bow down immediately.

"Is there anything you want, queen" she ask and yeonjun shake his head which obviously can't seen by maid who is looking down.

"Nothing, I am going to take rest so please don't let anyone to disturb me" he said in soft tone the maid nod and yeonjun again closed the door.

He sweating a lot. He didn't even do anything but still he is nervous and scared.

Yeonjun walk towards the window "okay yeonie isn't like you gone die" he speaks to himself and look downstairs.

"It just two floor up isn't like I am gone die or am I?" He thinks and whined on his on.

"You can do it" he last time spoke and with deep breath he jump out.

And he look up to his window and see himself "i am not dead" he speak to himself Clapping his hand.

He did some little dance and slowly going back door of the wall so he can go out

He walk toward there he wear a cloth on his mouth hidding his face. His only can be seen.

He wearing full black and dull cloth so no one get suspicious that he is queen he want to look a ordinary people.

So, he can get more information. He finally get out from the kingdom. Smiling widely as like he win some war.

But did he know war is know staring?

Yeonjun slowly taking step admiring black kingdom street. It way more beautiful. It decorated with fariy light and flower. It's colourfull.

From the day yeonjun step inside this kingdom. Every time the stereotype got broke. It nothing like monster live or some evil.

It just happy and beautiful humans. Or who knows they are more happy than white kingdom people.

Yeonjun smiled and see in this time still how much people are here buying or selling things.

Childern are playing. Lady's laughing with eachother. There giggles sound making this stree or we can say this kingdom alive.

How happy they look? Yeonjun think and the smiled dropped like the king which doing everything to his kingdom making them happy but still he is not happy. Why?

This is what yeonjun want to know. But how he should stated isn't like he know anyone here or he cannot go and start 'tell me what happened'.

He can't even say he is soobin's husband. He sigh and look around to find anything as he walk he hear.

"Isn't that good our young king finally find his happiness" that man said and yeonjun walk towards them with excuse of buying something.

He stand beside them and here.

"Yeah you know how sad he were when our previous king and queen dead" "yes I even here that he lock himself for months" "how can he not? He still think this happened because of him"

Yeonjun hearing them carefully and now he thinks isn't that tae and Kai saying.

Aren't they saying that he did something to his parents? Or may they die because of him? But how he nerver meet them. he never seen them.

How everything is his fault?

"Yeah I even here white and black kingdom hate eachother" "isn't this all happened because of their first prince and king"

Yeonjun straighten up listening this and again relax as he don't want any unwanted attention.

"Yeah I here he is very evil" "yeah I here he did all this on purpose" "and also didn't this rivalry got more dangerous because of him"

"How our king marry him" "yes, how can he marry who take his all happiness" "yeah I here that he don't look even good"

"What are you all talking I here that he is incredibly beauti-" the shopkeeper speak but he can't complete his word as one of the speake.

"Who knows? He nerver seen him" "maybe he is ugly that why he evil" "like witch" with that all start laughing loudly.

Yeonjun standing there hearing everything, his grip on the glass bangel getting tighter his eyes filling with water and when he hear

"Witch~" and the bangel broke and it broke on yeonjun hand and one piece of glass go inside his soft skin.

Making it cut and blood start flowing and yeonjun tear also start flowing not because of that piece because of that words which here.

"It hurting like hell" he whispered this to himself.

"Young men are you okay" the shopkeeper ask and yeonjun quickly wipe his tear away and nod.

"Sorry for you bangle I will pay for that" yeonjun said the shopkeeper look at him worriedly "no, you don't have to you should bandage that" he said.

And yeonjun look at his hand weird? He feeling numb. What most hurt is his heart after hearing all this.

'Did really all of them think think about me like this? Dose i really did something that bad which are not forgotten nor forgiven? Did I really I am that bad? Did I am the reason of all that?' yeonjun think.

he forcefully take that piece out of his hand and everyone standing there is loudly gasp. Blood again start flowing way more than before.

He take deep breath "I still don't know anything" he said to himself.

He throw that piece on ground and trun around to leave. And suddenly a announcement occur-

"Attention, the king is coming here"

_______________________________________

Hii,

I hope you liking all the chapters. I hope this is not getting boring,

And do you really think going outside is good choice? What the actually mysterious behind all this?

Oh!
Yes please be gentle to our yeonie

!!Vote and comment!!

Okay bye *forcefully kissing your forehead*