VII

People say ; when faith and destiny come together it make impossible thing possible

VII : coming

"Dad please say yes" yeonjun said "but son" the king said "you know I can't say no if I say what people think of our kingdom" yeonjun said his dad take deep breath "okay" the king said yeonjun hugged his dad.

"thankyou and I will invite him tonight" yeonjun said his father nod "thankyou son doing this much for me" the king said and have tear in his eyes "no dad it my duty" yeonjun said and leave.

"Majesty, white kingdom send you invitation" the guard said "okay now you can go" soobin said and the guard leave "finally you send invitation" soobin said.

The whole kingdom is busy to decorate this as they all know the black kingdom king is coming all the street decorated with fairy lights the shops are decorated with colours and flowers and finally chariot come with symbol of black kingdom the whole crowd looking at chariot.

Soobin looking outside as he see how beautiful decorated "impressive" soobin said as small smile made his way he turn around and closed his eyes to go on his destination and after sometime finally the chariot stop.

soobin opened his eyes a slave open the door soobin come outside he look around as he see the beautiful castle he roam his eyes around and go to the castle door which opened by guard he finally step inside.

Soobin eyes meet with yeonjun eyes who bow down "wellcome majesty" yeonjun said as soobin also bow "thankyou for invitation prince" soobin said as he look around then the white kingdom king come.

soobin bow down and king also do the same "you don't have to do that king as we know from now onwards you are our son in law" Mr Kim/ king said soobin smiled as he show the deep dimple. And here yeonjun heartbeat skip the beat "cute" yeonjun said in low tone as he again stopped.

what did he say he shake his head and go to his dad to introduce "dad he is king of black kingdom choi soobin and majesty he is my father and king of white kingdom Kim heeona" yeonjun said "king as we know this marriage is confirmed so can we talk about the wedding date and what you want as gift" the king said soobin nod "you can call me by my name majesty" soobin said the king taken back but he didn't show.

"I want this marriage tomorrow night and as gift I want nothing" soobin said and here yeonjun in shock like tommrow isn't this too fast.

the king nod "as your wish son and please call me dad" the king smiled but genuine one he also don't know but he feel soobin is good person "yeonjun show him room for tonight" the king said yeonjun nod and soobin follow yeonjun.

"Why you want this marriage tomorrow" yeonjun ask in demanding tone"this how you talk to your future husband" soobin said raised his eyebrow yeonjun gulp and shake his head as no "sorry for that voice" yeonjun said as he about to leave.

"sorry for voice?' chuckled' why don't you say this sorry to my brother and my people" soobin said as he come closer "what did you say to my brother 'dose you king even know the meaning of rich' don't you? why don't you say sorry for this" soobin said as yeonjun leave.

Yeonjun come to his room as tear roll down he know this marriage is revenge but he don't soobin hate him that much he know his fault to insult them. But know what he can do now he have to face the hate of soobin and his brother he chuckled bitterly and lay down.

From tommrow everything gone change.

_______________________________________
Sorry for late update and I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote.