XV

People say ; there always something hide behind that smiled

XV : some ethics

Yeonjun is walking downstairs with soobin who is walking beside him. He can feel every stare which still on him. Like last night. He sighing in every step. Looking around and again looking down.

They finally come downstairs and a maid come and bow down.

Yeonjun assumed maybe she is head maid that's why she come like this. Like in his kingdom there is no one who have this audacity to come like this

Yeonjun curse himself and finally look up. Seeing Kai and tae sitting and eating there breakfast. And he remeber his little brother.

He remeber how they more laughing rather than eating food. And it exactly happening there between Kai and tae. Both of them smiling. And soobin go and sit with them.

And yeonjun also smiled. But he still remeber the last night words. And his smile drop "I have to find out" he wishpred to himself and stand on the other side of table not sitting there.

Three choi look at him with confusion while yeonjun head is low waiting them to eat there food. That's what his mother taught him.

**

"Mother why you always stand there when we are eating food" yeonjun ask  to his mother with a pout.

His mother chuckled "you know healing, this what a good queen did" she said. And yeonjun look at her with confusion.

"When the king are eating there food, so queen should stand and wait them to eat food" she said.

yeonjun frown "I will go and sit with them and eat my food" he said in sassy voice

"You don't have to disrespect them, if that person love you enough then he will call you to sit with him" she said then yeonjun ask

"Like dad called you" she smiled and nod.

**

He remeber each and every movement which he spend with his mother.

"Why you don't sit there, queen" one of head servant ask lowering her head in respect.

He about reply when he here tae cold voice "how can he, he may don't sit with poor people or maybe I say people who do black magic" he said a bitter voice.

Yeonjun go silent again lowering his head he want to explain but he think no one will listen. He stand still.

And hear Kai chuckled "he surely think down of us don't he?" Kai said looking at tae. Which tae nod and again start eating.

The laughing sound is now dead and yeonjun is blaming himself for this "why I can't just stay at my room" he ask himself.

He look at them and see there blank face "did it all happened because of me? What I actually do?" He ask himself and take deep breath.

He want to go from there, where he find out his answer. He surely believe this not what rivalry, this what hate and hurt make a people this cold.

He look at them, they don't disrespect him, but they still cold and rude towards him. He sigh and look at the maid who stand there lowering her head

"I don't feel good, I am going to my room" yeonjun said and walk towards upstairs. He taking deep breath.

And an unusual feeling which he can't describe. He everytime try to convince him that they hate him but yet they didn't even did anything. Why? Just why?? He have to find out every answer.

He come to his room. Hugging his knees remembering everything happens in hall.

"Am I that bad" he ask himself as he hear door clicking sound. He look up and see soobin come towards him placing the food on the other side of table.

"If you don't want to eat with us, then you can tell, you don't have to starve yourself" soobin said and about to go but yeonjun speak.

"This what my mom told, she said this what a good queen do" yeonjun said lowering his head. Soobin stop in his track and look back. He take deep breath.

"Eat it" he said and about to go "I am going outside for work, so don't break any type of rule" he said yeonjun look at him with a wide smile "I will not and...." He paused for second thinking he should said or not but he shurrged off

And said in soft and sweetest tone "thankyou for food, soobinn~ah" yeonjun said with smiled.

And soobin lost he see how cute yeonjun smiled is . He just nod in response and come out from his room placing his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat which become crazy because of his wife.

"He surely something else"

_______________________________________

!!Vote and comment!!

Tell me whether you like it or not